The Dixie L. Leavitt School of Business offers an experiential learning environment that combines theory and practice, and is designed to prepare students to become fully engaged, productive and ethical members of the business community and society.
The Dixie L. Leavitt School of Business will be widely recognized as a leading business school in the Intermountain West for high-quality instruction, experiential learning, and student success.
Through student-centered education, the Dixie L. Leavitt School of Business provides the knowledge and direction that forms a foundation for lifelong student success.
We promote an environment that provides students the knowledge and skills to achieve their goals through critical thinking, effective learning, and relevant professional preparation.
• We offer a rigorous, relevant, and innovative curriculum, focused on essential and enduring business principles, that provides students the knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
• We create and continually improve curriculum through research and scholarship and input from both the academic and business communities.
• We enhance student education through personal interaction with faculty, experiential learning, and excellent pedagogy.
We provide an environment designed to help students shape their ambitions and find direction as responsible and ethical individuals both personally and professionally.
• We promote a culture that encourages faculty and staff to interact with students, providing them with direction and encouragement to reach their full potential and contribute to a diverse and connected world.
• We connect students with community, professional, and university stakeholders through involvement with clubs, competitions, career exploration, internships, and other experiences outside the classroom.
• We provide opportunities for all students to find meaningful employment, enter into graduate programs, or otherwise fulfill their ambitions.
84720 Cedar City, Utah, USA