The Vatel Group and its 35 campuses worldwide have won the title of "Best Hotel School" at the 17th Worldwide Hospitality Awards held last night on November 14, 2016, with more than 1,000 professionals from all over the world. The international hotel trade fair in the Opéra lounge of the InterContinental Paris le Grand.
It is a whole industry that expresses its gratitude and confidence to the Vatel Group.
The Vatel Group, the choice of an entire profession
Selected by an international jury from the worlds of business, tourism and communication, the Vatel Group was chosen as one of the 3 finalists out of 42 establishments claiming "Best Hotel School" in the world.
In front of Hotelschool The Hague and Oxford, Vatel, the world's leading Hotel Management Teacher - Tourism Group, was selected and selected as the winner by the 1000 professionals present at the ceremony.
Alain Sebban, President and founder of Vatel, recalls that this prestigious award, Vatel owes it to its employees and professors, to its partners who welcome internship students, and to its 30,000 graduates who succeed and wear the colors of Vatel worldwide.
35 years of close relations between the Vatel Group and its hotel partners
Since its inception, Vatel has been building close, positive and lasting relationships with the world's largest hotel groups. These relationships take various forms, such as the integration of professionals into the teaching profession, examining boards and the Academic Council; The reception of students in practical situations and / or during training periods in hotel establishments; The interventions of the profession in the form of lectures on campus, elaboration of case studies, publications in CirVath editions.
The Vatel Spirit
The mission of Vatel: sticking to professional realities
Prepare younger generations to build their future in tourism and the international hotel industry.
The tourism industry has been progressing for 20 years. In spite of the economic, political and social crises, it remains a sure value in the long term.
As proof, the long-term forecasts of the World Tourism Organization:
- The number of international tourist arrivals worldwide will increase by 3.3% per year between 2010 and 2030, reaching 1.8 billion by 2030;
- Between 2010 and 2030, arrivals in emerging destinations are expected to increase twice as fast (+ 4.4% per year) than in advanced economies (+2.2% per year);
- The market share held by emerging economies increased by between 30% and 47% between 1980 and 2012 and is expected to reach 57% by 2030, equivalent to more than one billion international tourist arrivals.
As a result, international hotel groups continue to multiply throughout the world.
To support their growth, they need operational executives and senior managers, able to work in a multicultural context, to lead a team regardless of the nationalities that compose it. They are looking for young responsible graduates, who have acquired not only the knowledge of a large management school but also know-how and know-how characteristic of the hotel business.
Globally, there are two distinct types of management in hotel groups:
- European management. It was built on two centuries of history of the hotel industry. It focuses on quality of service and customer satisfaction. It takes into account all the cultural aspects of the client, the country where the establishment is located and the staff it employs ...
- The Anglo-Saxon management. Much more recent, it is governed by the requirement of financial results and highlights the procedures to be respected by the collaborators.
- Vatel has decided to teach European management and to convey the art of receiving French style, recognized throughout the world as a guarantee of quality, good taste and excellence.
Vatel's goal: the success of its students
- Develop their skills;
- Give them the means to realize their professional ambitions;
- Provide them with an education that meets the expectations of the professional world.
- The entire Vatel pedagogy is therefore designed to achieve this goal. The Vatel spirit, values acquired for life
It is based on 5 pillars:
Establish close links between students and their Vatel school, which is committed to giving them the means to succeed in their future professional activities.
Create a dynamic knowledge that allows students:
- To accumulate theoretical knowledge in a gradual way and then to put them into practice and use them in training;
- To be able to build their professional project.
- Transmit a know-how that plunges students to the heart of the professional reality and allows them to know in detail the tasks they will have to accomplish or have accomplished later.
- To introduce to the savoir-être, to the specific values of the hotel industry by the dress code, a language, a welcoming attitude, the respect of the others, an attitude open to different cultures and a good linguistic knowledge.
- To favor a close relationship with tourism and hospitality professionals, positive and lasting through meetings, participation in various meetings, integration into the dynamic network of 30,000 Vatéliens.
- Teachers working in synergy.
The teaching teams of the Vatel Group are made up of professors from the academic world and recognized professionals in their field.
All transmit their knowledge, their know-how, their passion. They keep abreast of innovations in terms of training techniques and professional techniques. Thanks to their interactive methods, based on the reality of the company, they give students the means to develop their analytical skills, to acquire the skills required by the management in the hotel and tourism industry, To exercise management under real conditions.
Each year, Vatel Tunis welcomes students from 25 different nationalities. This multicultural context allows the student to evolve in an international environment.
Located in the campus of the European University at the banks of the Lake of Tunis, close to the historical sites of Carthage, and Sidi Bou Saïd and 15 minutes from Tunis Carthage airport.
VATEL Tunis welcomes every year students of different nationalities working in a multicultural context.
Our students also evolve in an international environment thanks to the influence of VATEL schools around the world, internships abroad and within the framework of the Marco Polo program, which allows the student to spend a year in one of the VATEL schools in the world. A course and diplomas recognized in France, Europe and Tunisia, and above all by the Profession and has an exceptional placement rate of its students nationally and internationally, some of which are real success stories.
This school offers programs in: