Stamford has both Thai and international undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It has a campus as well as a learning center in Bangkok and another campus in Hua Hin. The international faculty makes Stamford one of the most experienced and diverse faculties in Thailand, coming from countries that include the UK, USA, Germany, France, China, and many more.
With a strong focus on outcomes, Stamford dedicates itself to promoting academic excellence and cultural understanding. Degrees, programs, and curricula are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of University Affairs of Thailand. Stamford is on the list of accredited private universities of Thailand, recorded by the Ministry of University Affairs.
- Lots of opportunities for studying and networking with a variety of cultures.
- Over 40% of the students are from abroad, from over 100 countries.
- The majority of the faculty are from overseas.
- 480-hour internship program that fully prepares students for the workplace.
- Dual degrees in cooperation with leading universities.
- Student exchange programs around the world with top universities.
- The business and management program is fully IACBE accredited.
- High quality, affordable international education.
- Diverse Perspectives & International Community – learn with a diverse range of different backgrounds and nationalities with a wide variety of experience and ideas to share.
- Interactive Learning – study using a blend of online and classroom learning in interactive, frequently workshop-based activities.
- Industry Linkage – partnerships with companies lead to the development of real business insights through field trips, real business projects and guest speakers from industry.
- Experienced International Lecturers – learn from a highly experienced international faculty and gain an understanding of international business and a global perspective.
- Flexible Study Options – you can complete a program in 1 or 1.5 years thanks to Full-Time and Part-Time options.
- Study in Bangkok's Business District – connected to BTS and MRT stations, the Asoke Campus Learning Center is conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok’s business district.
- Specialized Study Options –Entrepreneurship, International Business Management, Brand Communication.
This school offers programs in: