- Central location among the fastest growing regions of the world
- Affordable costs of living with quality of lifestyle
- Open and friendly culture
- Diverse and multiculutural society
- Most visited country in the World
It is my pleasure to welcome international students to Rangsit University (RSU).
At RSU you will enjoy the perfect balance between high educational standards and an outstanding lifestyle.
In addition, RSU has developed formal relationships with many overseas higher education institutions, impacting upon the internationalization of our curricula, staffing, and teaching approaches.
At RSU we are firmly committed to the
- Pursuit of academic excellence;
- Encouragement of free inquiry and the free flow of the fullest possible information;
- Tolerance and understanding of different views and opinions;
- Promotion of freedom of expression, whether in speech or writing, in work or academic endeavor or, in religious beliefs and worship;
- Ideal of a just and compassionate society, based on equal opportunity for all and equal justice under the Law;
- Provision of highly planned and skilfully created academic programs that reflect the best in the academic tradition, whilst constantly evolving to keep pace with advances in technology, educational methods, and technology.
RSU currently has more than 500 international students from over 20 countries. International students add significant value to our overall teaching program and to campus life by providing different perspectives and insights based on their own cultural, life and learning experiences.
RSU offers extensive academic, recreational, sporting, and cultural and entertainment opportunities to students in a friendly and supportive environment.
Again, I look forward to welcoming you to Rangsit University.
Arthit Ourairat, Ph.D.
Rangsit University, a Leading Private University in Thailand
Rangsit University is a private institution of higher education with the primary aim of creating graduates in the area of study meeting the requirements of national development by focusing mainly on science, technology, design and management including independent professions which are requisites in development of one's own career.
Programs taught in: