The International University of La Rioja (UNITE), It is a Spanish private university of online education, based in Logroño. The LINK It is governed by Spanish Law University Planning, by the guidelines of the European Union and the rules dictated by the Spanish State and the Community of La Rioja. The structure, organization and operation are designed according to the parameters and requirements of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
The mission of the International University of La Rioja is the integral formation of students in the skills that today's society demands.
UNITE is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of all stakeholders involved in the process (students, teaching and research staff, administration and services, public administrations and society in general), through quality training that seeks continuous improvement and excellence.
We have a special sensitivity to cater for those who for various reasons can not access the site centers, or who can, prefer to opt for more open and innovative solutions to emerging technologies open on the network.
The social responsibility policy oriented towards UNITE such basic issues such as:
- Enabling access to university education to anyone with suitable previous training, wants to do it and eliminate the barriers of distance, timing, place, cultural and social to prevent it.
- Implement teaching and research resources through the development of emerging technologies, thereby possible to offer a high-level education, with special attention to those requiring cultural, technical and social changes.
The values of the International University of La Rioja are:
- Commitment to student success.
- Customizing teaching tasks with accompanying students throughout their studies and job placement support.
- Constant innovation in teaching and learning methodology care.
- Development and promotion of entrepreneurship.
- Responsiveness to the expectations of the groups of students, teaching and research staff, administration and services, public administrations and society in general.
- Offer degrees and programs that meet the needs of society.
- Careful attention to the quality of teaching and resources.
- Open to the international dimensions of university education approach.
This school offers programs in: