Choosing proper school is both an important and difficult decision.Your future depends on that.You must consider individual abilities and predispositions as well as all arguments for and against. You must know what job you would like to have in future ,what your interests are and what labour dimand is both in Poland and in the European Union.
The strategy of our school means effective organization that will lead to:
- increasing the numer of well educated graduates able to work or conduct business activity in any place in the world,
- increasing the numer of scientific research projects financed from different sources,
- broadening international cooperation,
- broadening cooperation with business,
- enabling our graduates to continue MA studies,
- providing post graduate studies, courses and specialist training,
- providing educational courses in English,
- improving teaching infrastructure by offering specialist workshops and extra teaching space,
- developing e-learning
Sopocka Szkoła Wyższa (SSW), the Sopot University of Applied Science was established on 10 January 2000 pursuant to the decision of the Minister of Science and Higher Education. The university was entered in the Register of Non-State Universities and Non-State University Associations under number 174.
The Sopot University of Applied Science University has two branches. One in Sopot (main one) and one in Chojnice.
81-855 Sopot, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland