College of Banking and Financial Studies
The University of Strathclyde Business School in Oman
Strathclyde Business School’s triple accreditation status and international rankings place it in the top echelons of global business schools. Our recent accolades include:
- Triple accredited by AMBA / EQUIS and AACSB
- Economist’s debut global rankings of Executive MBAs (July 2013). Strathclyde Business School’s MBA was ranked in the UK’s business schools top 5 and in the European top 10. Overall Strathclyde was placed 28th out of 62 international business schools.
- 11th in the UK, 25th in Europe and 87th in the world (FT Global MBA Ranking Jan 2013)
- 8th in the UK, 16th in Europe and 54th in the world (Economist Which MBA Oct 2012)
- Top 6 in the UK (European Business Schools Ranking, Financial Times, Nov 2013)
- No.6 in the world in Corporae Strategy (FT Global MBA Survey 2013)
Strathclyde MBA in Oman
The Strathclyde MBA in Oman, managed by the College of Banking and Financial Studies has a flexible style of delivery incorporating part-time and open learning elements in a 180 credit format. Students can stay in their jobs and take their entire course in just two years. This makes our programme a viable alternative both for you, the individual, and for your company.
This school offers programs in: