The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation, and creativity works effectively towards preparing graduates for significant roles in business and society globally. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and international levels.
APU was announced as among the Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia, being rated at TIER 5 (EXCELLENT) under the SETARA 2011 Ratings by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), and has maintained this Excellent rating in the SETARA 2013 Ratings and the latest SETARA 2017 Rating. Under the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) 2017 Ratings, APU was awarded 5-Stars in 4 categories of the QS Stars Ratings – Teaching, Employability, Facilities, and Inclusiveness. The QS Stars rating is an international rating system that measures achievements and qualities of universities worldwide. In addition, in 2017, APU was also announced as one of Malaysia’s Premier Digital Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), for its commitment in offering top-notch digital technology courses and ensuring highly-skilled graduates continue to flourish and fill future digital job demands locally and globally.
- Proven Track Record of Employable Graduates – 95%+ Employed by Graduation.
- Amongst Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia – Rated 5-Stars under SETARA 2011, 2013 and 2017
- Premier Digital Technology Institute of Higher Learning in Malaysia – awarded by the Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation
- Internationally Recognized by QS – Achieved 5-Stars ranking in 4 categories: Facilities, Teaching, Inclusiveness, and Employability
- Internationally Recognized Programs.
- More than 30,000 Graduates & Alumni.
- Over 11,000 students from more than 110 Countries.
- Award-Winning Students who regularly win both local and international competitions.
- Engineering Degrees Accredited by Board of Engineers (BEM).
- Engineering Degrees Internationally Recognized under Washington Accord.
Latest Achievements in 2017
- Maintained 5-Star (EXCELLENT) Rating in SETARA 2017 – Awarded by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
- Awarded the Premier Digital Institute of Higher Learning status by the Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
- Achieved 5-Stars at QS Ranking in 4 categories: Teaching, Employability, Facilities, and Inclusiveness
- School of Engineering students emerged as Champions of the ABB Innovation Challenge for the 2nd year in a row
- School of Engineering attained Silver award at the 28th International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX) 2017
- School of Engineering student won the IEM Gold Award for excellence in academic results for the 4th year in a row since 2013
- School of Foundation worked with SPCA Pet Care Program and attained the Most Supportive Pet Care Program award, awarded by DYMM Tengku Permaisuri Selangor, Tengku Permaisuri Norashikin
- School of Computing & Technology attained the “Rising Star Award – Academic Sector in Asia Pacific Region” awarded by CompTIA
- School of Computing & Technology students made it internationally by achieving Silver and Bronze medals at the 4th Asian Youth Innovation Awards & Expo that was participated by universities across the Asian region
For the full awards & achievements listings, visit: http://apu.edu.my/explore-apu/awards-achievements
Campus Facilities Photos
Technology Park Malaysia
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia