VIM at a glance
Vishwakarma Institute of Management (VIM) is the flagship B School of Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT). VIM was established in the year 2001 and has made rapid strides in the last decade. VIM is approved by AICTE New Delhi, recognized by Government of Maharashtra & permanently affiliated to the University of Pune. It offers the two – years full-time MBA program in affiliation to the University of Pune. It also offers the Ph.D. program. It is ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified and the MBA Program is rated as “MH-A” by CRISIL since AY 2011.
To develop VIM as a premier institution of management education by creating human capital through excellent, flexible, enriching, life-long learning experiences.
- To develop socially conscious, responsible, entrepreneurial, leader-managers for the globalized society.
- To foster graduates ready to undertake the roles, responsibilities, and challenges available in business, industry, government, public service, and society.
- To offer programs which reflect current and emerging knowledge and practices relevant to the learner and to the region.
- To institutionalize an ecosystem of excellence in management education, training, and research and continually extend the frontiers of knowledge in management.
- To be a people-centered, result oriented, sustainable, institution of higher education that promotes and protects the dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all.
- We shall strive to develop and sustain the following values to provide the context for all programs and activities
- Pedagogy which is participatory and experiential, fostering dialogue, mutual learning, and critical reflection
- Enabling environment that promotes teamwork, cooperation, and mutual support.
- Rigour, creativity, and innovation
- Fostering appreciation of and respect for freedom of expression and cultural, ideological and intellectual diversity
- Cross-functional and multi-disciplinary perspectives leading to inter-linkages across teaching, practice, research and extension
- Transparency and Accountability
Innovative & next practices @ VIM
The complex challenges of society and businesses can be addressed only through innovative thought processes and out of the box solutions. At VIM, we nurture innovation in all aspects of our functioning. Implementing best and next practices is a culture for us.
- Leadership & Governance
- Curriculum Enrichment
- Teaching Learning Processes
- Academic Assessment
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Ethics and Values
- Service to Community
- Training & Placements
- Career Counselling
- Industry Connect
- Research & FDP
- Consultancy Services
- Stakeholder Focus
- Alumni Relations
This school offers programs in: