The College of Business at the City University of Hong Kong aims to be a globally-oriented business school at the forefront of business ideas and knowledge: a key business education hub - in China for the world.
To consolidate our position as a centre of academic and professional excellence we aim to:
- Advance the frontiers of business knowledge.
- Educate our future business leaders with a global orientation.
- Produce innovative and relevant research that enriches the understanding and practice of business.
- Develop business leaders with a broad understanding of the China marketplaces.
- Contribute to the welfare of our faculty members and staff, students, alumni, university, business partners, nation, and the world at large.
- Build and sustain a reputation as a leading global business school in China for the world. - Offer quality teaching and learning programmes as part of a whole person educational experience with a global orientation. - Enhance and retain our reputation as a high impact business research institution in China for the world. - Build sustained support from businesses and alumni for our activities and growth. - Provide diverse opportunities to faculty members and staff for intellectual, personal and professional growth.
This school offers programs in: