The Universities of Canada in Egypt (UofCanada) as the first International Branch Campus (IBC) in the New Administrative Capital of Egypt, is hosting a consortium of Canadian Universities. As of today, UofCanada is hosting the branch campus of the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) for specific undergraduate and graduate studies. Other Canadian universities will be joining us soon.
The University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI), located in Charlottetown, Canada, has a long-standing tradition of academic excellence dating back to the 19th century. It is home to a talented community of educators and researchers including seven 3M Teaching Award Winners (the Highest honor a professor can achieve for teaching in Canada) and the prestigious Canada Excellence Research Chair in Aquatic Epidemiology. UPEI has consistently been in the top 10 Primarily Undergraduate Universities in Canada. In 2019, its ranking increased to #9 reflecting an emphasis on innovative and career-ready programs. UPEI also rates high among student satisfaction indicators, rising from 17 in 2018 to 12 in 2019.
UPEI Website: https://www.upei.ca/
Each of the top-ranked programs that UPEI offers through the Universities of Canada branch campus in Egypt is the exact same program as the one offered in Canada. UofCanada students are taught the same curriculum in their major of choice by Canadian professors and will graduate with a Canadian degree recognized around the world. This degree is also accredited in Egypt and recognized by the Syndicates. Moreover, UofCanada students are given the chance to transfer to Canada and continue their studies abroad; students simply leave their classes in Egypt and pick them up seamlessly in Canada.
The Universities of Canada is dedicated to inspire the next generation of leaders, innovators, and global citizens. It aims to do so by delivering quality, innovation, and an accredited Canadian curriculum taught by experienced Canadian staff in a welcoming and vibrant environment. UofCanada is committed to promote inclusiveness, creativity, and opportunities through tailored training programs, extraordinary classroom experience, and research that will allow our graduates to be community leaders all over the world.
- 1st International Branch Campus (IBC) in operation since September 2018
- Graduate with an internationally accredited Canadian degree without having to leave Egypt
- World-class faculty! Canadian professors make up to 50% of the overall faculty
- Identical programs! UPEI Cairo Campus offers the exact same program as the mother university and upholds the education standards of UPEI Canada
- Unique programs focusing on future market needs: Business & Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Design Engineering, Computer Science (Specialised in Video Gaming)
- An international, multi-cultural and diverse environment for an extensive educational experience for both students and professors
- Study Abroad! Students have the chance to transfer to the Canadian campus of their university at any point in time
- Co-op Opportunities! Student and graduates will be given the chance to work in Canadian and Egyptian businesses
Our website for additional information: https://www.uofcanada.edu.eg/
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt