Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
Evolved from the original Guangzhou Institute of Foreign Languages and the Guangzhou Institute of Foreign Trade, GDUFS has become a key university in Guangdong Province with an international reputation in foreign languages and business education. After more than 40 years’ development, the university now has 3 campuses, totaling 145 hectares in area, admitting over 40000 students per year. It is a university:
- oriented to teaching research and its well-known subjects include finance, trade, business administration and foreign languages
- known for featuring outstanding foreign language teaching, offering 15 foreign language programs such as English, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian-Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Portuguese, Hindi, and Laos.
- boasting a long list of provincial key majors, including International Trade, Business Administration, International Finance, Accounting, Logistics Management, Convention Economy and International Business and more
- providing all-English programs in International Business, Chinese Business Culture, an MBA program
- leading in the area of graduate employment with a rate of 99%, with its graduates being active in all trades and business
- An authorized by the Nation to conduct China's Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (Chinese language proficiency test), known as HSK.
The university was accredited as one of the earliest universities to teach Chinese to non-Chinese speakers. Therefore, IIE has long been responsible for international students enrollment, teaching, and administration. In 2015, the universities have received 2,712 international students from over 130 countries and regions. In August 2013, IIE was accredited among the first group of 38 universities and colleges as the Model Base for Studying in China by the Ministry of Education.
- Flexible program setup with year-round application and aptitude-based teaching
- Competent faculty with relevant Chinese teaching experience internationally
- Business Chinese Programs catering to different needs
- Regular Chinese Corner activities with participation by Chinese students from the 13 foreign language programs on campus (English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, and Arabic)
- Regular visits to local trade centers and international companies in Guangdong province.
- All-English Undergraduate Programs
*Chinese Business Culture
- All-English MBA program
- Undergraduate Programs (Taught in Chinese )
*Undergraduate Program: Chinese Language (Business Chinese)
*Undergraduate Program: Chinese Language (Culture and Communication)
*64Undergraduate Programs including International Business and more…
- Masters Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Long-term and Short-term Chinese Language Training Programs
- Gunagwai International Summer School Program
- Study Tour Programs
This school offers programs in: