We’re creating the next generation of business thinkers, change-makers and entrepreneurs. Why not join them?
A leading business school in the Asia-Pacific
Located in Sydney, but deeply connected to the world. Our collaborative education and research partnerships extend throughout the Asia-Pacific region and beyond to ensure our graduates are culturally versatile and understand their role in the world's business and social challenges. Check out our credentials.
Ambitious, exceptional students
Our students are Australia's brightest, and they are our future. Whether you aspire to lead an organisation, run your own successful enterprise or pursue ground-breaking research, we will open the door to your success with undergraduate, postgraduate, research and MBA programs covering every aspect of business. Where could our programs take you?
Dynamic, hands-on teaching
Leaders in their academic fields, our lecturers and researchers also bring real-world expertise to our active community. Innovation centres and high-tech flipped classrooms encourage students to be proactive in their learning experience, with workplace activities and industry mentoring an integral part of our real-world approach. Meet our academic community.
Research with real-world application
Our original, relevant business research shapes economic policy and influences the way business is done around the world. Our research students and staff are working on some of the great social and economic challenges of our time, creating published work with real-world impact and outcomes. See our research at work.
Focused on the future of business
The way we live and work in the future will be nothing like today. So we are transforming the way we learn and research – ensuring our future business leaders are adaptable, creative problem-solvers.
A legacy of leadership
In 2007, Australia's top ranking MBA School, the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM), merged with one of the region's leading commerce faculties to form the UNSW Business School. Today, our powerful global business network of more than 75,000 alumni speaks for itself, and we encourage them to be part of our lifelong learning program. Connect with our alumni.
What's it really like to study at UNSW Business School?
Discover our new state-of-the-art building at UNSW's Kensington campus – just 6km from Sydney's CBD.
UNSW Business School - at a glance
We’re Australia’s leading business school, and we can prove it. Learn a little more about the numbers behind our outstanding teaching and research.
- Excellence in teaching and learning (Australian Federal Government)
- Research in the School of Accounting (worldwide)
- Research in commerce, management and tourism (equal first, Australian Federal Government)
- Highest high school entry score for business undergraduate program in Australia
- Full-time MBA program in Australia – 7 years running (Financial Times (UK))
5 stars for…
- Graduate starting salary
- Getting a job
- Positive graduate outcomes
(Good Universities Guide 2014)
Inspiring future leaders
- More tech entrepreneurs than any other Australian university
- More CEOs in Australia's top 50 companies than any other university
- 8 schools: Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Technology and Management, Marketing, Management, Risk & Actuarial studies, Taxation and Business Law
- 6 AGSM programs
- 242 scholarships worth $3,087,752 awarded in 2014
Large and diverse
- 14,519 students
- 30% of students are international
- 300 academics and researchers
- 245 professional and technical staff
Research with impact and influence
- 9 research centres
- $3.2 million in competitive research funding
This school offers programs in: