The four-day miniMBA is an intensive executive development programme giving you advanced strategic skills to become head of department or a company’s director. You will have the chance to network with fellow high-profile business leaders. This will lead you to broaden your professional horizons as well as you will gain inspiration from different leadership and management styles. The course is highly practical. You will learn how to:
• Manage yourself and your team successfully
• Lead high-performance teams
• Inspire and manage change
• Guide your team through effective business strategy
• Work experience: minimum of 5 years management experience.
• Academic qualifications: undergraduate degree or equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
• English language: confident business English, all teaching and materials are provided in English only.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018