Based on the ongoing threat from COVID19 (Corona virus), in order to ensure safety and the ability of delegates to successfully continue their studies with LSBF EE, all academic activities of the school are transitioning to virtual learning and teaching. For the foreseeable future, we will run our scheduled classes online, using Skype for Business (or a different platform where appropriate). All study material has been reviewed in order to successfully deliver the relevant lessons using a collaborative learning platform and extra study resources will be made available before, during and after the sessions where appropriate.
Apply now and get 30% off all online courses for the summer intake.
The four-day miniMBA is an intensive executive development programme giving you advanced strategic skills to become head of a department or a company’s director. You will have the chance to network with fellow high-profile business leaders. This will lead you to broaden your professional horizons as well as you will gain inspiration from different leadership and management styles. The course is highly practical. You will learn how to:
- Manage yourself and your team successfully
- Lead high-performance teams
- Inspire and manage change
- Guide your team through effective business strategy
- Work experience: minimum of 5 years' management experience.
- Academic qualifications: undergraduate degree or equivalent, relevant work experience also accepted.
- English language: confident business English, all teaching and materials are provided in English only.
About the School
The London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) is a business school founded in 2003, with campuses in the UK, Asia, and North America. We offer a wide range of programmes from undergraduate, postg ... Read More