Global MBA in
Global Master Program in Business Administration Yuan Ze University
The GMBA Program of YZU consists of 16 full-time interdisciplinary teachers. Management talents are cultivated based on theory, case study, and internship.
- Photocopy of diploma (in English or Chinese). Must show the degree you have obtained in the previous university/institution.
- Photocopy of transcript (in English or Chinese). Each transcript must provide a year-by-year listing of all courses. Please also provide the transcript of your current school if you apply for transfer.
- Two recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photos (taken within the last six months and against a white background)
- Official score report of an English proficiency test, such as TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS/Cambridge ESOL/GEPT/CSEPT or English Medium Instruction Certificate
- Official score report of a Chinese proficiency test(TOCFL/HSK) (Required for the Department of Chinese Linguistics and Literature applicants)
- Portfolio (Required for the Department of Information Communication and Department of Art and Design applicants)
- Financial statement with at least US$ 4,000
All required application forms and relevant documents must be completed before the deadlines shown above. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Applicants must assume full responsibility for a rejected application.
- Business Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Human Resource
- Business Ethics and Community Responsibility
- Business Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Academic Writing and Conference Presentation
- Modeling and Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
- Business Analytics
- International Human Resource Management
- Transnational Management
- Marketing Communication Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Cultural Diversity
- Local Culture and Business Application
- Global Management