Part Time MBA in
MBA Strategic Marketing & Sales
WU Executive Academy - Vienna University of Economics and Business
EUR 39,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
20 Sep 2023
* € 2,000 Early Bird Bonus granted on tuition fee for applications received by March 31.
Marketing & sales join forces
Companies that make a difference in their markets have managed ways to effectively let marketing and sales join forces to serve their customers and delight them. Our cutting-edge MBA program allows participants to enhance their knowledge and skills to master marketing challenges and to reap the benefits through sales excellence.
- 18 months plus Master Thesis,
- blocked modules of 4 - 8 days
- Vienna & an international immersion
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Brands and Communication
- Marketing Financials
- Customer Relations
- Personal Selling Performance
- Marketing & Sales Lab
- International faculty from renowned academic institutions in Europe and the United States
- Faculty from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Outstanding industry experts who have set benchmarks concerning their success in their marketing and/or sales career
Find more information on our website.
The Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking and various other rankings consistently rank us among the best universities in Europe.
Moreover, we are triple accredited. Less than 1% of business schools in the world have quality levels recognized by the three largest business school accreditation organizations: AMBA (Association of MBAs), AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) by the European Foundation of Management.
To see current achievements of the WU Executive Academy please go to: https://executiveacademy.at/en/university/accreditation-rankings
Immediately applicable expertise & key tools
The MBA Strategic Marketing & Sales provides participants with the latest immediately applicable expertise and key tools to enable them to plan and implement effective marketing and to reap real benefits in terms of increased sales.
Scholarships and Funding
The WU Executive Academy offers a wide range of partial scholarships for applicants for whom financing the tuition fee is a challenge, regardless of their residence or citizenship. Moreover, we have been supporting women in their professional development for many years, thus we additionally offer a "Female Leaders" scholarship that is open to all female applicants.
Scholarships are awarded on a case-by-case basis. The admission committee decides whether and to what extent a scholarship will be granted by evaluating:
- Submitted application documents
- Performance in the admission interview
- Potential contribution to peer-learning in class
- Financial situation (income, costs for logistics, etc.)
- Leadership potential
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Career goals and motivation
- Personal circumstances
You can find detailed information about all different scholarships, including the maximum amount, on our website.
In addition, there are further financing options possible, including employer sponsorship, payments by installments, or early bird reductions. You can find an overview of all opportunities here.
- Marketing and/or sale executives for whom an MBA is the next step in deepening and updating their knowledge.
- Successful managers who see their future in marketing or sales and therefore seek the necessary expertise.
- Entrepreneurs who want state-of-the-art marketing and sales know-how to better promote their business.
Take a look at our class profile.