1-year MBA in
MBA International Awarded by Canterbury Christ Church University – UK
Westford University College
Earliest start date
About the program
The MBA International is a one-year program offered by Canterbury Christchurch University, UK. The program comprises 8 modules that will be delivered in 3-trimesters with intakes in January, May, and September. The mode of delivery is flexible; the program will be delivered both onsite (UAE) as well as online with live synchronous classes.
About Canterbury Christ Church University
For more than 50 years, Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) has been a big part of the Kent community, providing education that makes a real and positive difference to people’s lives. The University started out as a teacher training college in the 1960s in response to a national shortage of teachers. Today we continue to shape our courses and research around critical social issues both nationally and globally. In 1962, Christ Church College opened its doors with just 70 students and nine teachers.
The University’s mission is to pursue excellence in higher education: transforming individuals, creating knowledge, enriching communities, and building a sustainable future.
The university is deeply committed to:
- the development of the whole person, respecting and nurturing the inherent dignity and potential of each individual
- the integration of excellent teaching, research, and knowledge exchange
- the power of higher education to enrich individuals, communities, and nations
- our friendly, inclusive, and professional community of students and staff, preparing individuals to contribute to a just and sustainable future
Trimester 1 (January 2021)
- Strategy and Globalisation 20 Credits
- International Human Resource Management 20 Credits
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the International Perspective 20 Credits
Trimester 2 (May 2021)
- Global Economics and Finance 20 Credits
- International Business Culture and Marketing 20 Credits
- Market Research 20 Credits
Trimester 3 (September 2021)
- Intercultural Leadership and Personal Development 20 Credits
- Business Plan 40 Credits
Achievements – CCCU
- The University received a prestigious silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, exceeding national quality requirements for UK universities
- Nearly 90% of our research submitted to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) was assessed as world-leading, internationally excellent, or internationally recognized
- Top 20 in the UK for Qualified Teaching Staff. 79% of our academic staff hold a teaching qualification in addition to their academic and professional qualifications (HESA 2017/18)
The benefits of pursuing an MBA International program
The MBA International can open doors to exciting opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge, and help learn how to adapt management strategies to suit the needs of global markets and foreign business cultures. As a cross-disciplinary area of study, the MBA International program provides education rooted in multicultural perspectives and offers training in sound business principles for conducting commercial endeavors that transcend national boundaries. Developing an advanced understanding of global business environments provides transferable skills applicable to a variety of careers, especially in marketing, management, human resource, and finance. With the right combination of experience and professional education, MBA graduates can advance into top-level management positions within multinational organizations. The program will be facilitated by faculty with decades of experience in the domain. During the program, the students will be exposed to industry-specific case studies, business simulations, and extempore.