Vatel has 50 hospitality management schools located in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa. They share the same mission: preparing the younger generations to build their professional futures in the international hospitality and tourism management industries.
Vatel has decided to:
- Teach management techniques based on two centuries of history in the hospitality industry, based on high-quality services and customer satisfaction. This includes all cultural aspects of clients, from the country where the hotel is located to the personnel working in it.
- Convey the French art of hospitality, recognized throughout the world as a sign of quality, good taste, and excellence.
- Teach French in all non-French-speaking countries where our Group operates.
We now have 35,000 alumni who are working throughout the world and who are proud to call themselves Vateliens and to work in the most beautiful hotels on earth.
Best Hospitality Management School
Vatel Group and its campuses throughout the world have won the “Best Hospitality Management School” award in the 17th Worldwide Hospitality Awards, competing against 42 prestigious international schools.
- 1st-Worldwide Business School Group in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- 1st-Awarded the Best Hospitality School by professionals in the industry
Highly-Trained and Very Professional Teachers
The teaching staff plays a very important role in your future success. At VATEL Istanbul, teachers pass on their know-how and their passion to you. Thanks to interactive training methods which are close to the reality of the hospitality field. They give you the tools for developing your technical, conceptual, and analytical skills as future managers. The long-lasting commitment of the teaching staff of VATEL whether they are university teachers or guest lecturers selected for their excellence in their specific field contributes to your career-long success.
This 3 Year International Programme Offers Students the Opportunity to Gain a Greater Understanding of Cross-Cultural Management Issues Within a Global Working Context Through:
European Union Bachelor in International Hotel Management (French State Level II certified bachelor degree)
Study exchange program with other Vatel campuses
Long-term internship opportunities around the world Job opportunities in prestigious hotel brands
Classes are taught in English
In an international environment, mastering managerial, team-leading, and management techniques. Developing professional, legal, economic, and linguistic abilities to be an operational manager in a company.
A Great Opportunity From Vatel Istanbul: Study One Year In Istanbul, Two Years Abroad!
VATEL Istanbul offers you a great opportunity for international mobility!
You can now spend your first year of studies in Istanbul for 9 months, followed by summer training and study in other VATEL campuses all over the world for 2nd and 3rd years of your Bachelor's studies!
You can't be international while staying local!