Master of Business Administration - Management and International Affairs
USEK - Holy Spirit University of Kaslik
USD 480 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* * 39 Credits
This 24-month+ hybrid program delivered in English by international professors from HEC Montréal, in collaboration with professors from USEK, provides the flexibility of study through the use of e-learning combined with on-campus sessions (4 days a month).
For years, HEC Montréal has maintained a strong partnership with the USEK Business School (UBS) by providing institutional support through activities such as training of trainers’ programs, teaching material development, and collaboration at conferences and seminars.
HEC Montréal at a Glance
- Founded in 1907, HEC Montréal is the first business school in North America to hold the three most prestigious accreditations in management education: AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS. HEC Montréal trains 7,000 executives and managers a year.
- Ranks among the best business schools in the world according to Forbes, Financial Times, AméricaÉconomía, and Expansión.
- Plays a major leadership role in research thanks to its 31 research chairs (including 23 research and knowledge transfer units).
- Employs more than 290 lecturers who teach in more than 100 management programs, from BBA to Ph.D.
- Has more than 14,000 students, of which 31% come from abroad.
- Is an influential business network consisting of more than 91,200 alumni around the globe.
- Offers remote access to the largest bilingual business library in Canada.