Executive Master of Business Administration - Digital Management
USEK - Holy Spirit University of Kaslik
USD 480 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* *Total of credits 39
The USEK Business School (UBS) in collaboration with ESSCA (École Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d’Angers), member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles” (CGE) and AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA triple-accredited, can now offer a unique program in Lebanon that provides students with a Dual Diploma:
- A specialized Master’s degree in Digital Management from ESSCA;
- An executive MBA from USEK.
This program, delivered at the ESSCA campus in Paris and accredited by the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles” (CGE), is also delivered at USEK in Lebanon and is designed for Lebanese young professionals.
It proposes the following specializations to interested candidates:
- Digital Management, Corporate Digital Transformation option, which forms leader-managers who work using agile methods, and who can establish a digital strategy for the benefit of their brand (in B2C or in B2B);
- Digital Management, Business Development option, which forms intrapreneurial managers who can conduct and develop high-end technological projects while making sure the economic performance of the digital activity of the enterprise is well-preserved.
This program forms digital managers capable of:
- Defining digital business models in favor of strategic challenges
- Mastering the user’s experience, the big data, and the web marketing levers
- Synchronizing the marketing strategies and following the growth of the digital activity of the enterprise
- Developing and controlling an e-business activity
- Stimulating cultural and organizational change through agility and innovation