University of Louisville - College of Business
Distance Learning, On-Campus
Full time, Part time
USD 38,500 **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* Thank you for your interest in the University of Louisville's College of Business. We will send you more information to the email you provided. If you have additional questions please feel free to email us at MBA@Louisville,edu.
** Total cost of program: $38500
For Intrapreneurs & Entrepreneurs
Ranked #13 in the U.S. by Eduniversal Best-Masters.com
Be a catalyst for change in your current organization with the UofL Innovation MBA. From new ventures to established corporations, creativity, problem-solving, and innovation fuel successful, sustainable businesses. This 12-month program provides unmatched opportunities to learn best practices from experts, including our award-winning faculty, serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and regional and national business leaders. Our team-based cohort model helps you build additional leadership and soft skills vital in your professional development.
- No GMAT required
- Accelerated 12-month program
- 30 credit hours in required core MBA classes
- 15 credit hours of innovation classes
- Unique innovation/entrepreneurship-focused in-class projects
- Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions (optional)
- Optional 10-day international study trip*
- Optional internship opportunity
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
The Innovation (Entrepreneurship) MBA is a full-time program that is 12 months long. It is a cohort-based, 45 credit hour program.
- Strategic Analysis
- Economics I
- Economics II
- Financial Accounting
- Opportunity Discovery
- Managerial Accounting I
- Decision Analysis
- Managerial Accounting II
- Finance I
- Professional Development Module-Team Building
- Professional Development Module-Inclusive Leadership
- Marketing I
- Marketing II
- Finance II
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Venture Launch I
- Venture Launch ll
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Professional Development Module-Crisis Management
- Professional Development Module-Negotiation
- Professional Development Module-Business Etiquette
- Global Business
- Global Learning
- Venture Accelerator I
- Venture Accelerator II
- Special Topics in Business
- MBA Internship (Spread across three semesters (optional); may be replaced with three (3) credit hours of elective courses)
The UofL Innovation MBA offers the potential for an excellent return on investment for both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs. From honing professional skills to building a more extensive network, distinguish yourself from a traditional MBA by developing skills geared towards creativity, problem-solving, and innovation. Learn the entrepreneurial skills essential in building your company’s trajectory.
Program Tuition Fee
Program Admission Requirements
Demonstrate your commitment and readiness to succeed in business school by taking the GMAT exam – the most widely used exam for admissions that measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills.
Download the GMAT mini quiz to get a flavour of the questions you’ll find in the exam.