Master of Business Administration Universiti Kuala Lumpur- UniKL
This MBA program is developed with the objective to provide integrated and pertinent knowledge in the field of business administration. This program is tailor-made for individuals who wish to enhance their managerial skills and subsequently climb the corporate ladder in their career development. As such, this program is expected to develop dynamic and innovative managers who will help take their company to a higher level.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 as accepted by the HEP Senate;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a rigorous internal assessment****;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and with relevant working experience*****, subject to a rigorous internal assessment****;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and without relevant working experience, subject to passing pre-requisite courses******;
- Other equivalent/related qualifications to a Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) are recognized by the Malaysian Government.
English Competency Requirement (International Student)
Achieve a minimum Band 4 in MUET or equivalent to CEFR (Mid B2)**.
** Refer to Surat JPT GS 1000-630(41), 9th December 2019 – Syarat Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris Kepada Pelajar Antarabangsa for equivalent English language assessments and score.
**** Rigorous assessment to evaluate the suitability of an applicant for a program through the statement of purpose, interview, and other methods may cover the following criteria:
- Demonstration of strong business experience, and that you have held significant managerial responsibilities.
- Evidence of any achievements in your professional life, for example, consistently performing at a high level, consistent career progression, and any impact that you have had on your organization.
- Professional skills that you have developed, for example, teamwork, leadership, problem-solving, negotiating, and analytical skills.
- How you will contribute to your class and what experiences you can bring to the institution. (Lancaster University, 2021)
***** Experience can be cumulative experience even before acquiring the required qualification for a particular level of study. However, the experience must be relevant to the level of study as well as the content.
****** The pre-requisite courses must equip the students with necessary business knowledge (managing people, managing financial resources, understanding customers, understanding environments, and strategic planning) of one level lower than the program level.
Electives Courses – Group 1: General (chose two courses only)
Electives Courses – Group 2: Human Resource Management (choose two courses only)
Electives Courses – Group 3: Islamic Banking and Finance (choose two courses only)