Master in Integrated Business Administration and Corporate Social Responsibility
Universidade de Vigo
EUR 739 *
Earliest start date
* EU: €591.00 - Non-EU: €738.75
The MAiE is an official MBA taught by the University of Vigo whose objective is the comprehensive training of professionals and leaders in business management that is committed to academic excellence, employability and connection with the business environment.
- First official MBA in Galicia that integrates CSR in business management.
- Monitor Consulting Project.
- Extracurricular practices.
- Business mentoring.
- TFM applied: university-company bridge.
- Highly qualified teachers.
- The company in the classroom. Methodology based on real cases and situations.
The master's profile, designed to train professionals capable of managing socially responsible companies, is mainly aimed at:
- Recent graduates. University graduates who want to develop their professional career in the business world.
- Professionals linked to the field of Business Management who wish to update their knowledge, improve their skills and management skills.
- Entrepreneurs with technical skills but who lack business management knowledge. Especially suitable for those professionals in technical areas who wish to acquire skills to implement their business projects.
Recommended Income Profile
The MAiE profile, designed to train professionals capable of managing socially responsible companies, is aimed mainly at Graduates in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Advertising and Public Relations, Higher Engineering, Law and Labor Relations. However, the range of candidates extends to any university graduate who wants to develop their professional career in the field of senior management of companies and to professionals linked to the field of management of socially responsible companies who wish to update their knowledge and improve their skills.
It is advisable that students show:
- Interest in business activity and its social responsibility
- Favorable attitude towards integration into teams of diverse composition.
- Subject 1. Fundamentals of social responsibility
- Subject 2. Strategic direction and ethical business management
- Subject 3. Socially responsible marketing management
- Subject 4. Responsible management of human resources
- Subject 5. Quality and environment
- Subject 6. Socially responsible financial management
- Subject 7. Master's thesis