MBA in Agribusiness Universidad Austral
The MBA in Agribusiness is a part-time executive master's degree for professionals who combine their time between work and study.
It was ranked second in the world and first in Latin America, according to the Best Masters Ranking 2021 published by Eduniversal.
- Aimed at: Agricultural and Industrial Engineers, Veterinarians, Graduates in Administration and Economics, Public Accountants and graduates of other careers related to the management of companies in the agro-industrial complex.
- Age: 25 to 29 years (33%), 30 to 40 years (53%), + 40 years (14%)
- Professions: Agribusiness Engineers (46%), Administration Graduates (26%), Accountants (10%), Veterinarians (9%), Others (9%)
- Links in the value chain and institutions: Production (33%), Inputs (22%), Marketing (17%), Consulting (12%), Industry (10%), Government (4%), Banks (2%)
- Place of origin: Central Region (SF, CBA and ER) (38%), Foreigners (37%), Buenos Aires (18%), NOA (7%)
Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and Saturdays, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every 3 weeks.
2022 under face-to-face modality
- College degree
- 3 years of work experience minimum
- English language reading ability
After presenting the required documentation, we carry out an admission test.
Those interested maintain a personal interview with the Director of the Master.
- Management accounting
- Economics for decision making
- Financial Management
- Development of people, teams and organizations
- Operations and supply chain management
- Strategic marketing
- Business ethics
- Value chains and agro-industrial business models
- Trading decisions in commodities and futures and options markets
- Strategy of agri-food companies and international business
- Innovation, sustainability and bioeconomy
- Strategic context management
- Management control of agri-food companies
- Final work seminar
- AgTech and innovative business models
- Family businesses
- International agribusiness economics
- Risk management in agri-food companies
- Formulation and evaluation of agri-food projects
International Academic Residence - Executive Agribusiness Simulator
It is a semi-structured curriculum by contemplating a body of electives. It has a system of credits by subjects that allows international mobility to study in foreign universities.
Reasons to choose us
- Case method: Through more than 140 real cases of national and international companies throughout the agro-industrial complex, the participants develop competencies for decision-making
- International perspective: In order to acquire a global vision of agribusiness management, MBA students in Agribusiness participate in an international academic residency abroad.
- Innovation: The contents of the program are constantly updated because the MBA in Agribusiness faculty actively participates in the construction of the region's scientific and technological innovation ecosystem, leading projects related to the bioeconomy and technology applied to agriculture.
- Expertise of the academic faculty: We have a body of professors with extensive experience in the entire agribusiness value chain, who combine their time between teaching, research and professional work.
- Networking: Upon graduation from the MBA, you will become part of the community of alumni of the Universidad Austral and will have access to the national and international links maintained by the Agribusiness and Food Center of this university.
- Comprehensive vision: The program is designed so that participants acquire a systemic and integrated mental model of the business.
Bicentennial Generation Scholarship
Aimed at Peruvian citizens with high academic performance