International MBA in Management, Finance and Agribusiness
University Mediterranean Podgorica
Earliest start date
The proposed programme is compatible with the postgraduate studies that are offered through the international framework - the International MBA Network in Agribusiness and Commerce.
The postgraduate study programme International MBA in Management, Finance and Agribusiness offer multidisciplinary knowledge in a number of social sciences, particularly management, finance, economics, marketing, and agribusiness. Upon completion the graduates of this programme will be able to:
- Develop strategic plans and business plans
- Use accountancy data for management purposes
- Develop marketing plans
- Work on the organizational issues of agribusiness organizations
- Understand business transactions in international business
- Use modern methods for decision-making support.
The goal of the programme is to enable graduates to become leaders in a different business environment: entrepreneurs in small and medium enterprises, heads of local governments and self-government bodies, managers in trade and distribution of different kinds of products, as well as leaders in consulting and marketing, or banking and insurance etc.