MBA in Technology Management
University of Haifa, International School
USD 14,630 / per year
Earliest start date
15 Oct 2023
*In partnership with East China Normal University (ECNU) Shanghai, China
The increasing importance of technological team development alongside the crucial position of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in today's complex and ever-changing global business environment, has paved the way for the creation of this unique MBA program.
Together with our partners at East China Normal University in Shanghai, China our MBA Specializing in Technology Management program is especially designed for professional executives working or aspiring to work in Tech, Engineering or Sciences industries. Combining cutting-edge leadership and business education with multicultural-multinational exposure of professionals from China, Israel and other tech-nations, we offer future C-level executives the perfect balance between tech and business.
Focusing on crucial disciplines and skills for R&D and CTO positions, our program welcomes students with a relevant academic degree and/or professional corporate experience in relevant fields, in order to:
- Empower students with the necessary professional knowledge and leadership skills to pursue a global management career in today's complex, competitive and disruptive business world
- Train students to address complex managerial and operational challenges in R&D and other tech-oriented fields
- Establish critical tools alongside a disruptive and innovative mindset
One Year, One Degree
Our one-year program is taught in English over five study periods of ten weeks each from October through September. Graduates will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) alongside a certificate of specialization in Technology Team Development.
- Management of Information Systems
- Emotions and Team Development
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
*The curriculum is subject to change without notice
The 14 months long program is taught in English over six consecutive periods of 9 weeks starting October. Upon completion of the program, students will be awarded a Master of Business Administration.
- Empower students with the core knowledge, competencies, and skills that will prepare them for a global management career rapidly evolving within the increasingly dynamic, complex, and competitive international business environment.
- Introduce students to the world's strongest and fastest-growing economies: China and India.