Master in Management of Sports Entities + MBA UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia
Why Study Management of Sports Entities with us?
- Two Masters in a single academic year
- Qualifies access to a Ph.D. program
- Elite Professors
- Taught in English
- Personal attention
- Learning in action
- Good internship opportunities
- International and National Trips
- Spanish Language Courses offered
Barça Innovation Hub
UCAM Spanish Sports University has included in the registration fee the opportunity to take one of the programs of Barça Innovation Hub that is closely related to each master's program. For the Master in Management of Sports Entities, the Certificate in Sports Marketing and Sponsorship is included, to complete the study plan with a highly valued and recommended area in the sports industry.
Our students will be able to obtain two different Master's Degrees:
- Master in Management of Sports Entities (Official Title)
- MBA Sports Management (Own Title)
Dubai and Abu Dhabi Trip
During the course, there will be an exciting international educational trip to Dubai in which students can corroborate what they learned throughout the academic year, while at the same time they can enjoy the various tourist attractions in the area.
The most important and most innovative facilities in Dubai will be visited, among which the following stand out:
- Ferrari City
- The circuit in Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Sport City
- Ski Dubai
- Hammdan Sport Complex
- iFly Dubai
- Spanish Soccer School Dubai
- Spanish Football League Strategic Office in Dubai
- Dubai Creek Gold and Yacht Club
* The management reserves the right to modify the facilities due to organizational necessity.
* Flight and accommodation costs for the international educational trip are included in the price of the tuition fee.
*The realization of the trip will be subject to the sanitary conditions of the country and it will be mandatory that the students who wish to attend it have had the two vaccines against COVID-19.
In addition to the international trip, there will also be visits to a multitude of public and private sports institutions as well as facilities concerned with the organization of sports events throughout the Community of Madrid and the Region of Murcia.
- Graduates in any area of knowledge who want to orientate their professional career towards sports management.
- Industry executives where they accredit their work permit to sporting goods, marketing, and sponsorships.
- Sports People Professional who is able to accredit executive agreements regarding the complementary Own Postgraduate Tittle.
The Master in Management of Sports Entities + MBA aims to prepare future sports managers for the role of directing sports organizations, by emphasizing industry-specific management and planning capacities.
To this end, the Master addresses the acquisition of advanced training of a specialized nature, geared toward a professional qualification.
Module I - Basics of Sports Management
- Legal Aspects of Sports Management, Direction, and Sponsorship
- Research Methodology
Module II - Sports Marketing and Communications
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Communication and Protocol
Module III - Planning, Human Resources, and Financial Management
- Human Resources Management and Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Economic Management
Module IV - Sports Equipment, Facilities, and Quality
- Quality and Sustainability in Sports
- Morphology and Planning of Sports Facilities and Equipment
- Organization and Management of Sports Services and Events in Facilities
Module V - External Placements (Professional Profile)
Module VI - Professional Final Thesis
The training obtained through the Master's program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. A wide range of professional roles and profiles can be filled by graduates in sports management. The skills attained by the students prepare them for leadership positions as well as for creating their own business plans as entrepreneurs.
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sports organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national, and international levels.
- Create a communication plan for organizations and sports events.
- Access to a Ph.D. Program.
The university follows an internal process of constant renewal and accreditation to maintain the most limited quality changes in our educational system.
- Master’s Degree included in the top ten for labor insertion and number of international students - According to the Fundación CyD Ranking
- Master’s Degree ranked first for teacher-student ratio at a national level, and fourth at the European level - According to Ranking U-multirank