Master of Business Administration (MBA) UBI Business School
The UBI Master of Business Administration (MBA) enhances students’ management knowledge and leadership skills to deal with the increasingly complex challenges that will be found in tomorrow’s highly digital, interconnected and global business environment.
UBI’s MBA graduates are quality leaders with a forward-looking view, a deep awareness of how organisations create value, and how their business decisions holistically impact their environment. Our alumni are prepared to implement innovative strategies, with a clear international focus thanks to their deep understanding of the digital economy and strong good citizenship values both on a personal and corporate level.
Applicants are invited to apply directly online. Along with an application form, applicants need to submit:
- Latest degree transcript giving final degree result and breakdown of individual subjects and grades (in English or French).
- Proof of command of the English language, mainly IELTS or TOEFL IBT results (minimum 6.0 and 72 respectively).
- Passport or ID card
- “Professional” portrait photo
- Any certificate of academic achievement / other awards, if applicable
- Two reference letters. These letters are expected to make explicit reference to the applicant’s potential to develop a professional career in business and to pursue Master’s level studies.
- 500-word personal statement: a critical analysis of the programme’s potential contribution to the applicant’s personal and professional development.
Note: All students attending UBI programmes are expected to bring their personal laptops for all academic events.
HyFlex Study Mode: UBI’s MBA adopts a HyFlex (Hybrid + Flexible) delivery model that offers participants a seamless learning experience, while providing working professionals the flexibility to attend real-time lessons face-to-face at our Brussels campus, or online via live streaming.
Key Features of the programme:
180 hours of synchronous classes (real-time)
180 hours of asynchronous learning
Option to participate synchronous classes face-to-face or online via live streaming
Live lessons: Fridays 13:30-18:30 and Saturdays 9:00-13:00 CET
Asynchronous/structured activities during weekdays
First stage: 9 months of classes every other weekend
Second-stage: Integrative Project work.
Students needing extra flexibility can complete the programme in 24 months by taking classes every other month instead.
Scholarships and Funding
UBI offers various scholarships and tuition support programmes for prospective and currently enrolled students.
For new applicants:
- Tuition reduction for 100% payment upfront
- Merit-based scholarship
- Family-based scholarship
- Special-group scholarship
- Refugee-status scholarship
For students already studying at UBI:
- Dean’s List
- Financial aid
- Payment plan