Part time MBA in
MBA Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship TU Wien Academy for Continuing Education
Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship
Management & Technology MBA
In this MBA program, you will acquire all the tools to initiate and implement dynamic innovation as well as start-up projects in an entrepreneurial and cooperative manner. You can analyze technology paths and identify innovation opportunities at an early stage. You are capable of developing innovative strategies in order to unfold this potential and communicate creative solutions at all levels. With that, you set a milestone for defining a future-proof innovation concept and business model.
- Final Degree: "Master of Business Administration" (MBA) granted by the Vienna University of Technology
- Language of Instruction: English
- Duration: 3 semesters + Master's thesis
- Program Start: June 7, 2021
- Application Deadline: May 2, 2021
In our base modules on Management & Technology, you acquire a sound understanding of technological developments as well as key business skills in order to gain decision-making competence in general issues of management. In the base camp on Leadership & Organizational Behavior, you surpass yourself and learn about your leadership behavior. Experience- and practice-oriented learning as well as intensive exchange and interaction in small groups take your leadership competence to a new level and strengthen your self-awareness as a leader.
At the next stage of the Innovation, Digitalization, and Entrepreneurship MBA, we provide you with know-how and practical tools for starting and growing a company as well as implementing innovative concepts. You discuss the role, tasks, and characteristics of intra- and entrepreneurs in the light of digital trends and technological opportunities. You learn to "read" the map and to incorporate creative solutions in a profound business- and project plan. In a further step, you get the most important methods for organizing, financing, and marketing innovation. With that, you are well prepared and ready to seek new heights.
Our program is designed for professionals and allows you to balance your job, family, and MBA. It allows you to work whilst developing new entrepreneurial skills, knowledge, and competencies.
The program runs for 18 months and classes are taught in a block format usually from Thursday-Saturday or Friday-Sunday, usually about every 4 weeks. In total, the program consists of 45 teaching days.
First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; admission interview.
Management & Technology | 15 days
- Finance, Accounting & Economics
- Managing Technologies
- Strategy & Marketing
Leadership & Organizational Behavior | Leadership-Retreats (3x3 days)
Entrepreneurship & Business Development | 6 days
- Entrepreneurial Leadership and Technology Development
- Innovation Strategy and Business Development
Organizing Innovation | 3 days
Innovation Management | 6 days
- Sources of Innovation
- Innovation Growth & Funding
- Innovation Marketing
Elective | 6 days
- Option 1: Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship Field Study
- Option 2: Accelerator & Innovation Projects
Program Tuition Fee
If you aim to
- start or grow a company,
- become a proactive innovation lead in your organization, or
- understand your role as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur,
this MBA is the right choice for you.
We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits with either tech or non-tech background coming from various areas:
- (High) tech companies/organizations and business in different industries and operation fields
- NPOs and public institutions