Tiffin University Bucharest
EUR 15,500 *
Earliest start date
* full payment
What is Tiffin EMBA
Challenge. Development. Results.
In a few words Tiffin Executive MBA. It is the program that provides you with all the tools you need to stand out in the world of business, both locally and internationally.
Moreover, it is the process of transforming theory into skills through the case study method (including learning-by-doing). Through this method, you will get in touch with real business situations, with settlements in real-time, which will develop, among other things, your leading skills, teamwork, and decision-making efficiency.
With a focus on tangible results, the Executive MBA program means more than just a valuable set of applied information, it means your transfer into a reality anchored business environment, which is an added value to the company you work for or run. It is a complete experience that will change your perspective on business.
Who can join
You, because you aspire to become a business professional, you want to improve your business knowledge and you want to maximize your employment opportunities.
Tiffin Executive MBA is the program that can guarantee that you will be a better entrepreneur, manager, and/or employee, with a set of information and tools tailored to the reality of the market.
You, because we know that you are in search of the best resources for sustainable development as an individual from a professional but also a personal point of view.
Why choose Tiffin EMBA
- For an experience that efficiently combines useful information with practice in a reality anchored business environment. And all this with the exclusive guidance of professors from the United States.
- Because you want to learn from present business situations, which allow you to study real cases, in real-time.
- Because you will benefit from a continuous performance assessment.
- Because in the end you will receive the Executive MBA Degree issued by Tiffin University in the USA and you will be recognized as a graduate of the American School of Business.
- Because Tiffin University is accredited by specialized accreditation institutions from USA, and Europe, so the degrees you receive are recognized for developed academic standards.
- And many other advantageous reasons you will discover from your experience at Tiffin. That is why we want to meet you and invite you to our office in Bucharest.
Method & Precision
The method we use is different from the classic model and is based on case studies analysis.
- It is built around the principle of learning-by-doing
- It offers you the possibility to analyze real business situations in real-time
- It will develop your skills such as leadership, teamwork and decision-making efficiency
Skills & Development
Tiffin Executive EMBA is the right choice for your business potential development.
- You will study exclusively with professors from the United States.
- You will develop your business skills and abilities
The program is addressed to entrepreneurs and managers from the profit and non-profit areas, as well as to employees, as part of the development strategy of the companies in which they work
Recognition & Prestige
Tiffin Executive EMBA is internationally recognized for the exceptional training of its graduates, the program being considered as a training institution for business people with real managerial abilities and a high level of knowledge.
- Accredited by three prestigious academic institutions from the U.S.A., and one from Europe
- The program is ranked first in the Best EMBA & MBA top in 2016, 2013 and 2011, according to Ziarul Financiar newspaper ranking
The Tiffin EMBA courses are covering advanced and important information, with case studies and focus on tangible results, in a reality anchored business environment.
- MGT 622 – Strategic Management
- HRM 610 – Negotiations & Conflict Resolution
- MGT 614 – Global and Transnational Management
- MGT 621 – Organization Design and Analysis
- LDR 531 – Individual Leadership & Influence
- MGT 623 – Legal and Ethical Issues in Management
- FIN 612 – Managerial Finance
- MGT 526 – Quantitative Analysis for Managers
- ECO 524 – Managerial Economics
- MKT 627- Global Marketing Management
- FIN 617 – International Financial Management
- MGT 522 – Management of Human Resources
- MKT 523 – Marketing Management
- MGT 630 – Innovative Decision Making
Tiffin Executive MBA is an intensive program, taking place only on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), composed of 7 modules to be completed in 19 months.
Each module consists of two courses and has a duration of 5 weeks and 3 weekends out of 5 will be held consecutively in the classroom.
By following a cohort model, the program will allow you to constructively interact with colleagues, develop your teamwork skills, and to apply them effectively in real-life situations.
Tiffin Executive EMBA is based on case studies such as those originally developed at Harvard Business School.
- In the week prior to the commencement of the courses, the chapters to be studied and projects to be analyzed shall be named
- You will participate in courses held exclusively by American professors
- During the drafting period of the final projects, you will remain in touch with the teachers through the Tiffin EMBA Portal. This portal provides secure chat rooms, discussion forums, and documents that can be used in conjunction
Tiffin Executive EMBA is carefully designed and built to your needs, so the program takes into account your personal life and family. The courses do not take place during the summer months. Also, there are no courses in December and during the Easter holiday.
The seven sessions of the program include:
- Printed course materials (excluding textbooks)
- Electronic course supporting documents
- Academic facilities related to graduation and more
In Romania, the Tiffin Executive MBA program takes place only in Bucharest.
Admission into the Tiffin EMBA program is based on the assessment of each person individually, taking into account the following criteria:
- Academic training (Bachelor’s Degree), as an indicator of the training level for postgraduate studies (average grade for the years of study must be at least 7 if the applicant has more than 5 years of professional experience or 7.5 if the applicant has less than 5 years of professional experience);
- Professional and life experience of the applicant – as an indicator of the applicant’s potential to be an active participant in the Program (a minimum of 8 curricular areas of 12 should be covered by professional experience and/or education)
- The applicant must state the reasons for which he/she wishes to join this Program and how it fits into his/her life and career – as an indicator of the relevance and usefulness of this program for the applicant.
- Linguistic competence of English, if English is not the native language, because Tiffin Executive MBA program is taught only in English by American professors.
- Registration for admission into the Program is done throughout the entire calendar year, based upon availability.
General conditions for admission into the program
The program is for both Romanian and foreign citizens, graduates, English speakers, with a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of work experience and managerial experience.
Registration for admission into the Executive Master in Business Administration is performed based upon the documents confirming the applicant’s ability to follow this program and the payment of the registration fee.
These documents are:
- Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma Supplement/transcript in 2 (two) certified copies and a certified translation into English;
- Copy of the Identity Document/Card;
- TOEFL English certificate or the Certificate issued by the Foreign Language Centre at the University of Bucharest or by another renown institution in the field;
- Proof of registration fee payment, which is also a benchmark for establishing the discounts for early registration into the Program.
For any other details regarding the admission into the Tiffin EMBA program please contact us.
In the competitive business environment, how the theory is put into practice makes all the difference most of the time. That is why the program will focus on the practical aspect of the knowledge taught, by analyzing real-life and relevant business cases.
The secret also lies in the ability to bring the teachers as close as possible to the students and to create a team spirit throughout the program.
This is reflected in the assessment method, which is based not only on a final exam but on a continuous evaluation during the entire course.
Tiffin Executive EMBA encourages:
- Participation in group discussions
- Constant communication with the rest of the group through work meetings and the Tiffin Portal (Moodle)
- Compliance with the performance periods and deadlines of the performance works.
At the end of the Tiffin Executive EMBA program you will receive:
EMBA Degree from Tiffin University, which will be granted after completing the entire program within a special ceremony held at Tiffin University in Ohio.
In addition, at the end of each course, you will receive a certificate of participation.
Tuition fees: €17.000
The tuition fee can be paid in full or in more installments.
Depending on the chosen payment method, you will benefit from the following discounts:
- €1 050 – full payment
- €750 – payment in 2 installments
- €500 – payment in 3 installments