Global MBA in
Manchester Global Executive MBA
The University of Manchester Middle East Centre
GBP 41,500 *
Earliest start date
* paid in 3 installments
The Global Executive MBA is a dynamic and highly experiential programme. Whatever sector, job function or global region you come from, this part-time executive MBA degree will enable you to:
- Understand the economic, societal and cultural challenges and differences that emerge when working in a globalised business environment
- Work collaboratively on live business issues and engage with business practitioners
- Gain the practical and analytical abilities, critical awareness and transferable skills you need to function effectively in the current and future worlds of business
- Develop your self-awareness, self-management capabilities, personal networks and networking abilities
- Learn how to engage in lifelong personal and professional development through reflective practice
Scholarships and Funding
ESAAD card holders get 20% off on The Manchester Global Part-time MBA
Many companies sponsor employees on the Global Part-time MBA. We can help you put together a business case that outlines the benefits to your organisation. We can also schedule a meeting or call with your HR department to talk through the programme. Please get in touch with us to find out more.
0% interest instalment plan with Emirates NBD
Our students can pay the semester or entire fees using an Emirates NBD credit card and get 6-12 months instalments at 0% interest.
One-time AED 49 processing fee per transaction.
Log on to ENBD Online / Mobile Banking or Call 600 540000 to assist with the 0% interest instalment plan.
This offer is only valid for UAE residents.
How will I learn?
The Global Executive MBA is taught through a combination of highly participative online learning and five global workshop residentials (32 days of face-to-face teaching in total). This blended learning approach is ideal for fitting your studies around your work and home commitments, while still getting an equivalent amount of on-campus teaching time as many full-time MBA programmes.
Global workshop residentials
Most courses that you will study include an intensive, three-day workshop residential. These are a chance to immerse yourself in your studies, away from the distractions of daily life, focus on what you want to achieve and build a strong, supportive cohort. At the workshops, you will experience a challenging mix of experiential learning from renowned business experts and practitioners, and group work focusing on real business problems. Plus there’s the opportunity to network, socialise and make connections that could transform your career. To give you extra flexibility, for elective courses we offer some courses that have more online or face-to-face learning to suit your commitments.
Our online teaching, learning and student support include:
- Dedicated online learning and support hub
- Live online lectures and virtual workshops to support face-to-face workshops
- Virtual office hours with world-leading academics
- Online student surgeries
- Digital library
- Discussion forums
- Pre-sessional study skills and foundational review courses
- Virtual guest speakers and networking opportunities
Typical course unit
- Delivered online + three-day face-to-face workshop (either at the start or around the middle of the teaching period)
- Typically studied over a six-month period (some are shorter) with a total of 150 hours of study per unit
- Taught from an applied perspective using practical elements, such as problem-solving, case studies, interactive activities and online quizzes, so you can apply your learnings immediately
- Assessed by ongoing coursework with no exams (you will typically complete two individual/group assessments per unit)
- Informed by the latest cutting-edge research
- Taught by world-leading academics with extensive expertise and teaching experience
- Manchester MBA Preparation Course (Online)
- Leading and Managing in a Global Environment
- Operationalising and Communicating Value
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Strategy and Competition
- Digital Economy
- The Reflective Executive
- Business Inquiry
Tailoring Your Journey
- Electives (choose two)
Personal and Professional Development
- Post-graduation elective (optional)
Executive Global MBA (18 months)
Unlike the Global MBA, where workshops for core courses take place at your 'home' centre, our Global Executive MBA will immerse you in our global study locations. You will attend four core workshop residentials as a cohort in Manchester, Dubai and Hong Kong for greater exposure to international business culture, then choose your own electives at any of our global centres. We will provide 26 nights of accommodation across the three core global workshop locations.