Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Online
The University of Fredericton (UFred)
24 - 42 months
Full time, Part time
GBP 17,675 *
Earliest start date
* tuition fees (CAD) :$25,993.00
The University of Fredericton's online MBA program is designed for early-mid career professionals and managers of companies who aspire to lead their organizations toward higher performance. The program will provide you with the skills to advance your career, and drive organizational results. You’ll enhance your ability for critical thinking and have the opportunity to collaborate and network with students and faculty across Canada and around the world – all while applying your learning in real time without interrupting your career momentum.
Why study with UFred?
- Flexibility: As a program developed for working professionals, UFred ensures students can balance their studies with their careers and other personal and professional commitments. With the ability to pause their studies at any time, UFred ensures students can take a break in their program as required.
- Online on purpose: UFred's programs are offered online, on purpose. This allows students globally to participate in the University's programs without a need to pause their careers or travel to participate.
- Affordability: UFred prides itself in offering students affordable programs while maintaining a high quality of education. With the option to pay for one course at a time, students are provided financial flexibility.
The UFred MBA program consists of 14 courses; 10 foundation courses, 3 specialty stream courses, and an integration project.
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- The Global Economic Environment
- Leadership in Change Management
- Systems Thinking & Organizational Design
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Strategic Operations Planning
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
The specialty stream and integration project courdependingvary dependant on which option students select. Specialty streams include Global Leadership, Innovation Leadership, Consulting Leadership, Human Resource Leadership, Business Analytics Leadership, Health and Safety Leadership, Professional Selling and Leadership, Social Enterprise Leadership, and Artificial Intelligence Leadership.
Program Tuition Fee
UFred's MBA program prepares students to take the next step in their career, providing them with the knowledge required to enter senior roles within their given field.