MBA in Hospitality Management
The Swiss Institute for Management & Hospitality (SWISS IM&H)
CHF 24,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* New students have to pay a total amount of CHF 24000. If students continue their studies in the following years, the fee will be CHF 15000-16200 for each consecutive year of studies.
- A recognized and accredited Swiss quality hospitality master degree
- Internship recognition certificate (SWISS IM&H counts 25 academic credits for each industrial internship and it is graded). Two different internship certificates and one complete year of working experience.
- Hospitality Professional Certification (HPC) from American Hospitality Academy (AHA). HPC course is recognized by the U.S government.
- Certified Guest Service Gold certificate from American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI). This certificate is widely recognized and it is the pathway to be a Certified Hospitality Educator (CHE)
- Every SWISS IM&H MBA graduate will also receive the training on Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers (CICTT) from the reputed University of Cambridge. SWISS IM&H is an accredited Cambridge International Center.
- There is always a possibility to get a dual degree completing four additional courses from our partner universities around the world including West Coast University, University of California FCE etc. These additional courses can be completed in SWISS IM&H campus.
MBA year 1
(PGD in Hospitality management)
- Hospitality organizational behavior and interpersonal skills
- Hospitality information communication technology
- Hospitality human resource management
- Beverage management
- Hospitality co-operative education
- Professional wine studies for hospitality managers
Paid internship in Switzerland (6months)
*Minimum gross monthly salary CHF 2172
MBA year 2
(Final year incl. Master Thesis)
- International human resource management
- Public relations communication
- International marketing
- International financial risk management
- Global business environment
- Hospitality strategic management
Paid internship in Switzerland (6 months)
*Minimum gross monthly salary CHF 2172
Starting from the tender age of 18, we offer diplomas up to an MBA. All our courses, with the exception of languages, are taught in English. This gives the base requirement of an advanced standard of English. Should there be any queries, we also offer an internal exam to examine each application if needed. Contact SWISS IM&H administration office by telephone, fax or email for more information.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management (2 years)
- Students must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Students must have completed bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Strong motivation towards the hospitality industry
- English efficiency
- 5-6.0 overall band score in IELTS academic or equivalent 5. Filled enrolment application form (available in regional offices and on the website)
TIMINGS AND INTAKES
Class Times: Monday to Friday, 09:00 am to 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm Intakes we have four intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
Our tuition fees include all aspects of school life: Accommodation, Food, Health Insurance, Visa, Uniform, Swiss Travel Cards, and Laptop Note: New students have to pay a total amount of CHF 24000. If students continue their studies in the following years, the fee will be CHF 15000-16200 for each consecutive year of studies.
Studying the theory to become a leader, also requires that it can later be applied in the real world. That is why our internships are a vital experience towards becoming a true leader. After each semester our students will be given the opportunity to work for 4-6 months in the hospitality industry. Much of our industry is based on great communication skills. There is no better lesson than to be integrated into a new environment, learning to work with a new team and to prove one's worth. This gives our students the possibility to grow in confidence and gain the respect of other members of our industry. Being able to graduate with international accepted degrees as well as having been able to absolve multiple internships with working certificates, prepares our students to be in a leading role when they go out in search for the first step of their career. It must also be mentioned that the internships in Switzerland are paid (CHF 2’300 to 2’500/ Month). So this gives the incredible opportunity for some students to be able to finance part of their education. Our Internship support officer provides useful tips and also can direct you to the internship that most interests you. We have great connections in the hospitality industry and are proud to be able to introduce our students to them.