Geneva Flex MBA
Swiss School of Business and Management
EUR 14,000 / per year
Request info *
Earliest start date
* rolling admissions
Flex MBA is a combination of campus/onsite MBA (taking place in Geneva, Switzerland) and online courses that we offer through our state-of-the-art platform.
You will spend 1 week in Geneva and attend physically the campus-based MBA and take the rest of the courses online.
We believe that this combination can be the perfect formula for working professionals in meeting their busy agenda and schedule.
Flex MBA focuses on 3 key areas that deal with Global and Executive aspects:
- Leading Disruptive Innovation
- Global Leadership
- Technology and People
On top of the core courses that you are required to complete, we also offer 10 optional courses that you can attend. Some of the topics include the continued rise of AI, Feeding a culture transformation, Keeping up with the data eruption, Robots, Increased value for human skills, Automation drives new skill shifts, Ethics challenges for leaders, and businesses.
Overall, Flex MBA is composed of 10 core courses and 6 elective courses that will be taught by leading experts and our industry and business partners.
- Global and International Management
- Human Resource Management
- Global Finance & Banking
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses.
- 12 Months
- 1 week in Geneva
- 10 Core Courses + 6 Elective Courses
- 24 Contact Hours per Course
- Online Lectures
- 60 ECTS Credits
- Taught in English
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses (at least 2)
There are 6 elective courses to select from for the specialization that deals with the following topics*:
- Big Data and AI
- Robots, People, HR and Management Issues
- Digital Transformation and Future of Work
- Change Management
- Culture of Transformation
- HR and Co-working Spaces
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
SSBM Geneva offers the educational programs at 4 locations: Geneva (Switzerland), Zagreb (Croatia), Shanghai (China), and Moscow (Russia).
Our Flex MBA program is designed to offer more flexibility to working professionals and provide them with the latest knowledge on a management and leadership level.
SSBM / SSBM
Overall Flex MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real-life problem-solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire a collaborative mindset
Flex MBA was designed in partnership with over 20 industry partners and aims at managers who want to keep a high degree of flexibility. Our Flex MBA program is easily compatible with your professional life as it offers the possibility to attend a 1-week campus-based (Geneva, Switzerland) program and go online and complete courses.
Through our core courses and seminars, we highlight the importance of practical relevance and direct applicability.
Flex MBA program is offered in English, brings 60 ECTS credits, and is organized into core courses and seminars. Earn your Flex MBA in 12 months or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience.
All of the lectures follow high standards and are delivered by our professors or Deloitte lecturers. Our professors will keep you engaged, motivated, and will provide you with high-quality teaching experience in order to leverage your professional development and advance your career.
Online Teaching Experience
Do you want to see how our Online Teaching Experience looks like?
Expert in Business Education
We are “Experts in Business Education”. Our core values stand for:
We offer Swiss quality through unique Experience, Exchange, Everywhere, and Engagement.
How about connecting with your peers, alumni, students, professors, industry leaders, and companies we work with?
SSBM enables this through our unique and innovative “SSBM Connect” platform where you can engage, interact, and socialize with the SSBM community worldwide!
Networking is one of our core strategic directions.
SSBM has signed a strategic partnership with MBA clubs that enable SSBM MBA students to become members of the MBA Alumni Club. This will provide our MBA students with new networking opportunities in order to connect with peers from the same, but also different industries due to SSBM’s main objective to have a diverse student body.
Still Wondering Why Study at SSBM?
- SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
- We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs, you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency, and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Apply To SSBM
The Application Process
Applications go through the SSBM’s admissions website.
The admissions team looks for evidence of academic ability as well as indications of past performance and future potential.
If you have questions or would like help with your application, please feel free to contact our dedicated team at any point in your application process at [email protected]
- Step 1
- Prepare Your CV/Resume
- Professional Resume (in pdf format)
- Step 2
- Fill the Application form
- Send us your Application form (in pdf format)
- Step 3
- Your Photo
- Professional Photo (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 4
- ID document
- Passport/ID document or driver’s license (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 5
- Grades transcript
- Most recent transcript or diploma (pdf format only).
- Step 6
- Submit all documents from Steps 1-5 and send it to us by email. The application process should not take more than 10 minutes. Once the application form has been submitted, we will send you full details on the next steps.
Things To Know First
The Common Application is required for students applying to any of SSBM’s programs.
For some of the degrees you have to fulfill some minimum requirements:
- To attend our MBA program you must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our doctoral degree is open to anyone who already holds a Master/MBA degree or has extensive professional experience. You must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our Certificate programs do not have any strict requirements and can be taken by anyone who has acquired or is in the progress of receiving a bachelor's degree.
When To Apply?
You can join our program at any moment once the Admission Committee reviews your application. Be certain that you have the necessary qualification for each of our programs. SSBM will review your qualifications during the course of your studies. SSBM reserves the right not to award you a degree if the admission criteria are not met.
What is Next?
After being admitted to our programs, you will receive a letter of admission. Having processed the payment, you will receive an email with your login credentials and will be granted access to our Learn Management System.
Flex MBA’s curriculum is composed of 10 core topics +6 elective courses that you can attend. We organize seminars on specific topics that are relevant to global business and management challenges.
- SM - Strategic Management
- SL - Strategic Leadership
- PM - Project Management
- FM - Financial Management
- OB - Organizational Behavior
- SMA - Strategic Marketing
- DADM - Data Analytics for Decision Making
- FSA - Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- DT - Digital Transformation
- TM - Tax Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Organizational Agility – surviving and thriving in turbulent times
- Costing and Profitability through the prism of Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
* final list of available seminars is subject to change