Executive MBA General Management
Stockholm School of Economics Russia
Saint Petersburg, Russia
18 - 20 months
Request info *
Earliest start date
* EMBA program held in English
Since the early 2000s, the Stockholm School of Economics in Russia offers top-ranked Executive MBA programs for both Russian and international experienced managers, leaders, and specialists.
The SSE Russia Executive MBA program is an 18 month long advanced general management program for high-caliber working professionals with Swedish methodology of inclusive education, emphasis on sustainability, and electives in Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Financial Management.
What to expect from the SSE EMBA program?
It will help you grow into broader responsibilities more efficiently, sharpen your analytical skills, increase your financial understanding and prepare you for the global business world. You will create new skillsets, gain stronger confidence and build valuable networks without putting your career on hold. But above all, you will grow and develop as a person and as a leader.
You will understand the principles of doing business more complex and develop sustainable resilience to uncertainty to be ready for any changes in the business.
- Location* of modules: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tel Aviv.
* In case of an unstable situation due to coronavirus infection and following restrictions, the structure of the SSE Russia EMBA program 2022-2024 and the order of the modules may change. If the modules cannot be held in mentioned locations, alternative locations will be chosen (for example, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, or others).
- Duration: 18-20 months (Format: 13 modules with breaks of 3-5 weeks, supported by extensive self-studies and group work).
- Start Date:
- 12, October 2022 – EMBA program held in English
- 23, November 2022 – EMBA program held in English with simultaneous translation into Russian.
- Languages: English / Russian
- Study Type: offline /hybrid (depends on the epidemiological situation)
- Tuition fees: Request Info
- Pace: module format
- Faculty: More than 90% of faculty come from Europe and other countries.
- Diploma: Degree in Master of Business Administration in Executive format issued by The Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden).
Our Learning Approach
The SSE Russia Executive MBA program employs a multifaceted learning approach, in which pedagogical tools vary depending on the subject area and type of challenge. The four educational aims (FREE) are supported by the pedagogical backbone of SSE: dedicated faculty, practice orientation, and problem-driven learning.
The Swedish teaching methodology is based on three components.
- Equal rights of all participants and lively communication, which implies a critical approach (have all the facts been taken into account?) and dialogue (have I heard all the opinions?)
- The priority of the practical benefits of the lessons for application in the workplace, rather than rote formulas and texts
- Development of leadership competencies through the implementation of projects of change, creation of business plans, communication with coaches, and results orientation.