Executive MBA - International Accredited Program in Rome
Swiss School of Management, Rome Italy
Blended, Distance Learning, On-Campus
Full time, Part time
EUR 15,300 / per year *
Earliest start date
* € 15300 for a 1-Year Executive MBA
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
3 Reasons to Apply for your SSM MBA Today
- Our MBA Degree is accredited in the USA and the EU.
- Finish your MBA in 1 year!
- Study in the beautiful historic center of Rome, Italy!
- INSEEC is a University accredited under the laws of the Ministry of Public Education in France and the EU.
- SSM is a UNESCO/International Association of Universities approved school
- SSM is accredited through the IACBE
- SSM is a quality certified institution of higher education, certified by EduQua
- SSM is an accredited institution by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The Executive MBA Program at the Swiss School of Management is designed specifically for high-achieving business people that are looking to pursue further education. The program’s innovative curriculum and collaborative learning environment help you apply your knowledge and skills to problems you face in today’s marketplace. An outstanding faculty exposes you to cutting-edge ideas and practices.
The program is based on a common core curriculum of 12 general management courses, 3 specialization courses and a thesis project or business plan. It is designed to equip professionals with the competencies required for a successful career at a managerial level and beyond.
Common Core Curriculum
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- International Negotiations Skills
- Strategic Financial Management
- See a full list of core classes on our website!
Students will graduate with a Master of Business Administration Degree. You can select one of the following specializations:
Global Management & Leadership, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Luxury Management or Business Intelligence.