MBA in Entrepreneurship Southeast Missouri State University Harrison College of Business and Computing
Today’s business world places new demands on business professionals not only to keep up with local and global change but also to develop their leadership and interpersonal competencies required to work with people at all organizational levels. In addition, today’s managers must be able to:
- Address global opportunities, competition, and regulatory issues
- Utilize the latest technology in production, controls, and communications
- Interact productively with internationally diverse customers, employees, and suppliers
- Southeast Missouri State University MBA Program will guide students through all aspects of business and supply them with the knowledge to succeed in today’s business environment.
All of the programs within the Harrison College of Business hold the prestigious accreditation of the AACSB, an honor held by only 5% of business programs worldwide. Accreditation by the Network of International Business Schools (NIBS) recognizes us for "deep" internationalization of all facets of our business program. Only 4 institutions in the U.S. have received this distinction. In addition, Southeast Missouri State University is fully accredited by the North Central Association. University accreditation ensures a strong instructional environment for our programs.
A Master’s in Business Administration at Southeast will…
- Open doors to better employment opportunities
- Increase your lifetime earning potential by 50%
- Give you a promotion advantage
- Enhance your management skills
- Increase your confidence, maturity, and influence in the workplace
Currently, 98 percent of Harrison College of Business graduates find employment within a year of graduation.
A St. Louis Outreach Office, located in Chesterfield, MO, provides career exploration assistance, resume critiques, interview tips, job search strategies and more.
St. Louis Business Interview Days offers Southeast business students a one-of-a-kind interviewing and networking opportunity.
1. Overall GPA on a 4 point scale times 200 plus GMAT equal to 1000 or above with a GMAT score of at least 500
GPA of 3.0 on a 4 point scale with a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) of 147 for both Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing of 3.5 or higher. (When it is not possible to interpret academic eligibility by way of a transcript, the graduate business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
2. A grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses. (All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.
All applicants must have the following:
1. Overall GPA on a 4 point scale times 200 plus GMAT score equal to 1000 or above and GMAT score of at least 430, yet below 500
GPA of 3.0 on a 4 point scale with a Graduate Record Exam Score (GRE) of 144 for both Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing of 3.5 or higher. (When it is not possible to interpret academic eligibility by way of a transcript, the graduate business program reserves the right to request further evidence of academic eligibility.)
2. A grade of at least “C” on all undergraduate foundation (prerequisite) courses. (All undergraduate requirements for admission shall be satisfied before enrolling in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses.)
3. Students admitted on probation must complete their first 9 hours of course work, including at least 6 hours at the 600 level, with a grade “B” or better. Students not meeting this requirement are subject to dismissal from the program.
All undergraduate requirements for admission must be satisfied before enrolling in the MBA required core or MBA elective courses. Students without an undergraduate degree in business must complete the necessary foundation course work.
International students applying with a three-year degree must have their transcripts evaluated by an outside agency such as WES or NACES for equivalency.
Internship and Employment Opportunities for Recent Graduates
- American Express
- Anders, Minkler & Diehl
- Anheuser Busch
- BKD, LLP
- Boy Scouts of America
- Brain & Neurospine Clinic
- Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate
- Charter Communications
- Cisco Systems
- Collier, Turley Martin & Tucker
- Commerce Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Deloitte and Touche
- Edward Jones
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Gentec Electro-Optics
- GMAC Financing
- Goldman Sachs
- Hankook Tire
- Hendrickson Business Advisors
- JB Hunt Transports
- Kansas City Royals
- Maxim Healthcare
- Med Assets
- Merrill Lynch
- Montgomery Bank
- Overnite Transportation
- Pilgrim’s Pride
- Proctor and Gamble
- Regions Bank
- Schreiber Foods
- Southeast Health
- SSM Healthcare
- Tate and Lyle
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo Financial