12 - 15 months
EUR 75,000 *
20 Apr 2025
Earliest start date
* to be paid in four installments
Change together, lead with impact.
An intense, international MBA in the heart of Milano, the hub of Italy's culture and innovation, and at SDA Bocconi, one of the highest-ranked schools of management in the world and a trailblazer in European business education.
Our MBA, designed to flexibly meet the needs of students, with personal care and global exposure. A program that goes beyond conventional managerial knowledge, and connects students with top-notch, inspirational leaders and iconic brands: from Google to Starbucks, from Prada to Illy. A program that offers students a new perspective and ample opportunities through a bunch of Special Seminars, Leadership Series, and Extra-curricular and Club Activities.
This is what your MBA is going to be like.
Why choose us?
- Be Part of a Group of AAA People
- Get together with other triple-A (AAA) candidates like you: with Aspiration to change, Ambition to excel, and a strong sense of social Awareness.
- Enter a Cozy, Diverse, and Competitive Environment
- Join a small class of 100 overall, 2 cohorts, and 20 diverse teams with time-rotating composition, where team performance is peer monitored and coached. 30+ different nationalities and diverse backgrounds.
- Combine Learning and Practice in Just One Year
- After 9 months of class (Core Courses, Concentrations, Special Seminars, and Leadership Series), flexibly choose among individual internship/entrepreneurial project/group business lab, international exchange/on-campus skills trial.
- Live in Milano, The European Hub
- Get your international MBA in the groundbreaking, super-technological, and highly sustainable SDA Bocconi City Campus. The school is located in the heart of Milano, a global business hub synonymous with style, taste, innovation, and well-being.
- Become Part of the Bocconi Community
- Belong to one of Europe’s oldest and most prestigious business education institutions with over 110,000 Alumni worldwide.
A flexible MBA Curriculum that Balances Learning and Career
The SDA Bocconi Full-Time MBA is an ambitious undertaking: it requires drive and motivation, but it gives you a unique opportunity to improve personally and professionally.
You will be plunged into a very intensive period of full-time work that accommodates learning and practice in just one year. Core Courses and Concentrations sequentially occur in 9 intense months of class, between September and May. From June onwards, and for up to six months, you can flexibly choose among individual internships, entrepreneurial projects,s or group business labs to practice what you learned. More alternatives for the Fall Term include staying on campus to test and consolidate your soft skills with business games, 360-degree cases, and other final courses, or going on exchange to other top international business schools.
The Full-Time MBA is a postgraduate and post-experience degree in general management, with a wide scope for specialization, guaranteed by the fact that electives are clustered in 4+1 concentrations among which students have to make choices.
The SDA Bocconi MBA's integrated curriculum:
- Is based on real-world management knowledge.
- Draws directly on our faculty's current research work, as well as on influential leaders' experience, to provide real-world learning opportunities.
- Blends the analytical and social dimensions of managerial issues and takes a careful look on at the production of ethical and sustainable value.
- Takes place in a unique learning environment: theoretical and practical, diverse, teamwork-oriented, open to the world, and fostering interpersonal communication.
MBA is demanding, sometimes stressful, but it is also sustainable, allowing a proper balance between career aspirations and personal life, as well as fostering awareness of the importance of what's beyond the boundary of firms. Special Seminars, Leadership Series Seminars, and Extra-Curricular Activities - an actual "Program beyond the Program" which offers students a new perspective and ample opportunities for life-long networking and friendship.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Each year multiple scholarships and tuition waivers are available for outstanding candidates, thanks to the ongoing support of companies, other organizations, as well as our Alumni and current students.
Applications to the tuition waivers will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Results of the MBA selection process
The MBA changes your career and your life.
An MBA is a radical experience after which your professional prospects, even personal ones, will no longer be the same. We are aware of this and it’s why we have designed a Career Services division that wants to be a valuable support for students who aim to achieve high career goals and for companies looking for highly talented individuals.