Master of Business Administration Schiller International University - Florida, Heidelberg, Madrid, Paris
Why study this program?
MBA graduates are desirable in today’s market. As the current marketplace evolves and becomes more complex, many employers are choosing to balance their need to retain good employees with their need to acquire candidates with advanced-level knowledge and skills in managerial positions.
MBA degrees will open doors of opportunity and provide the necessary leverage for corporate advancement to those who possess them.
Students obtaining their MBA with Schiller International University will expand their business knowledge and leadership abilities through coursework concentrating on the various aspects of business operations and management.
With Whom am I going to learn?
- Classmates: A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community with more than 130 nationalities.
- Faculty: Referred professional that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU figures to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni around the world to be connected with.
How am I going to learn?
At Schiller, you will learn through a high-quality academic structure aligned with reality and will undergo a holistic transformation based on 3 axes: updating your current knowledge and skills, expanding your profile to new areas, and developing the mindset and attitude to perform in an ever-changing world.
- Professional interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of active professionals
- Practical training hyperconnected with reality
- Strong tech, digital and sustainability focus
- Top industry lecturers
- Challenges with real organizations
- Fast-track to employability through an established Career Area
What am I going to learn?
Graduates of the Schiller Master in Business Administration will be able to:
- Extend their knowledge base and multicultural perspectives in business
- Drive and foster change and innovation, ethical standards, law and lines of service
- Master critical thinking and well-developed analytical and decision-making skills
- Refine management leadership and acquire highly effective communication skills
- Master advanced use of information technology
- Establish a truly international profile and perform with cultural agility by gaining international experience in different countries
Business Market 2019-2029
- +5% Expected Growth
- +476k New jobs demanded
- Career Areas: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Investment and Development
Sources: US Bureau of Labor Statistics
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.