Master of Business Administration Samford University
Available on Campus, Online or in a Hybrid Format
Our M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) program in Samford University’s Brock School of Business is designed to prepare successful managers and leaders to excel in a competitive global business environment. Core business functions are taught with a focus on problem solving and practical application in the workplace, allowing you to instantly apply what you learn to your career.
At Brock School of Business, we encourage you to customize your education to meet your career goals. Our M.B.A. classes are offered on campus in the evenings or online, giving you flexibility to meet your personal and professional obligations while advancing your career. Concentrations are available in data analytics, entrepreneurship, finance and marketing and we also offer a number of joint degree options.
Graduates of the M.B.A program will possess an understanding of the following:
- Cross Disciplinary Competence: integrating business processes across functional areas in order to make holistic, timely and informed decisions.
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making: generating and synthesizing information to make and implement timely and informed decisions.
- Effective Communication: improving abilities to communicate ideas, analyses, plans, and evaluations to individuals and groups.
- Corporate and Social Responsibility: building the capacity and inclination to make decisions based on comprehensive values and to take actions that demonstrate an awareness of and an attempt to serve all stakeholders.
- Teamwork: recognizing the importance of effective teamwork, valuing diverse perspectives and skills, and assuming a variety of roles to accomplish team objectives.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.