MBA in the Business of Government
Regis University, The College for Public Leadership
Washington, DC, USA
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
The Master of Business Administration in the Business of Government offers a solid core curriculum in business skills and applies them to the government environment.
Students are encouraged to combine classroom learning with workplace experience to achieve real-world results at the highest levels of individual and organizational performance. The program grounds technical business skills and management techniques in the context of public service and leadership.
All students pursuing a Master of Business Administration must complete 36 credit hours for the degree. This is accomplished by completing all curriculum requirements.
- MBAP520a/MBAP520b Essentials of Business Development I & II (6 credit hours)
- MBAC600 The Economics of Management (3 credit hours)
- MBAC602 Ethics & Public Policy (3 credit hours)
- MBAL603 Concepts in the Business of Government (3 credit hours)
- MBAL602 Government Legal Environment (3 credit hours)
- MBAL604 Organizational Development for Government (3 credit hours)
- MBAF601 Federal Financial Management (3 credit hours)
- MBAL606 Government Information Management (3 credit hours)
- MBAO606 Managing Change (3 credit hours)
- MBAM604 Leadership/Management Challenge (3 credit hours)
- MBAL695 Business Strategies in a Government Environment (Capstone Course) (3 credit hours)
Our GMAT Alternative application process takes the waiting and the stress out of applying to graduate school making it possible to start your MBA in our next available session.
Basic minimum requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in any field of study
- A completed application
- Two years of full-time significant work experience
- Current resume
- Two analytical essays of Original GMAT scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Faculty Interview