International Full-time MBA
POLIMI Graduate School of Management
EUR 39,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* with company sponsorship of €5,000 available for all candidates
The International Full-time MBA program at POLIMI Graduate School of Management, formerly known as MIP Politecnico di Milano, provides a comprehensive understanding of global enterprises and equips students with essential skills for both present and future business challenges, ensuring they receive the finest learning experience available.
Why the International Full-Time MBA?
- The New Generation MBA will not only deliver advanced management skills but will combine these with tools to unleash the latent power of purpose and enable a new generation of leaders.
- The programme offers an extensive network of nationally and internationally renowned companies which have been involved in the programme from the design stage onwards, with classes held on their premises and company visits;
- Have access to a personalised Career Service that will guide and assist you throughout the programme so as to achieve your goal in becoming a Career Leader.
- Make the most of your MBA journey and immerse yourself in a highly international environment.
- You will be able to custom design your Master's by deciding to undertake a specialisation within your path: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and startup Development, Digital Transformation & Big Data, Luxury & Design Management, and Global and sustainable Management.
The International Full-Time MBA is a fast-track 12-month program entirely taught in English and is designed to train the managers of the future with the mindset and technical skills, to be able to motivate themselves and people in a more meaningful way.
The focus is on new and emerging technologies in management as well as innovative methods of leadership and soft skills; the purpose-led MBA at POLIMI Graduate School of Management is based on specific core pillars such as the analytical approach to problem solving, innovation and futuristic technology, a balance between hard and soft skills, a human-centric approach and close collaboration with global companies.
Candidates can customise their learning path by choosing a specialisation from four possible streams -
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Startup Development
- Digital Transformation & Big Data
- Luxury & Design Management
- Global & Sustainable Management
The program also offers a number of international opportunities like the Silicon Valley Experience, study tours in China & Mexico and short & long exchanges with our worldwide university partners.
MIP and its collaborators award financial assistance to International Full-Time MBA candidates, ranging from merit-based tuition fee contributions to company sponsorships.
Scholarships and Funding
Company Sponsorships of €5,000 are available to all candidates, funded by MBA Partner Companies.
Different types of tuition contributions are available and cover up to 50% of the fee.