International Flex Executive MBA
POLIMI Graduate School of Management
15 - 32 months
EUR 37,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* € 40.000 corporate
Why the International FLEX Executive MBA?
- Improve your work-life balance – attend classes where, when, and as you prefer
- Join online from anywhere and attend two face-to-face weeks in Milan and another European destination
- Different course lengths available and potentially 2-time slots for maximum flexibility
- Redesigned by and for companies: get the skills and drive to spearhead today’s disruptive technologies
- Management Bootcamp or Study Tour in Silicon Valley – sharpen your skillset and set the focus for your EMBA
- Stay connected: two leading-edge electives available to attend for up to 2 years after graduation For the two years following graduation, participants will have the opportunity to access more than 370 programmes, including courses and pathways from the Academy catalogue free of charge*
*Additional enrolment and administrative costs apply to some programmes. Master’s programmes and programmes promoted by the alumni area are excluded
International Flex EMBA (i-Flex) is a 2-year Executive MBA programme aimed at managers who want to combine international study with work commitments, using one of the most advanced digital learning platforms in the world, developed with Microsoft technology. The program is ranked 6th in the world, among the top 4 in Europe and 1st in Italy by the The Financial Times in the category of online MBAs and 11th in the world according to QS Online MBA Ranking 2022. The School of Management of Politecnico di Milano is also the first Italian business school to receive the EOCCS (EFMD Online Course Certification System) accreditation for digital learning courses taught within its Executive MBA programmes.
Candidates can choose when, where and how to attend the lessons, utilising a digital platform among the most innovative in the world. Students have total freedom in deciding when to access the material and can dovetail their studies with their family and work. Participants acquire the same knowledge and skills open to them in a traditional Executive MBA, and they will be awarded the same diploma, directly receiving it from one of the top business schools in Europe. They will also have the chance to enter an exclusive community of Alumni for high level networking.
Focused on the topics of artificial intelligence and digital transformation, with the possibility to get an additional specialisation on the latter, i-Flex trains students both on the hard as well as the soft competencies, in order to prepare a well-rounded manager, ready to manage change and complexity.
- The i-Flex EMBA has recently been ranked as 6th in the world, 4th in Europe and 1st in Italy (the only Italian MBA programme in the ranking) by The Financial Times
- It has been ranked 11th in the world and among the top 5 in Europe in the Distance/Online MBA category by QS Online MBA Rankings 2022
- The Master was ranked 13th in the 2021 Global Online MBA Rankings by CEO Magazine
- In 2020, the EFMD granted the programme EOCCS recertification.