Founded in 1897, MBS offers french and international talent, unique in its diversity and background, the excellent training of an internationally recognised french management school.
A committed and inclusive management school, MBS educates the forerunners of the responsible economic transition.
Educating to Transform
MBS prepares future decision-makers for a responsible world, guided by a global performance ethic, aware of the social, societal and environmental impacts of their decisions on the world
Montpellier Business School is a leading international, inclusive and responsible management school that helps talented individuals to become leaders in the responsible economic transformation of companies.
- 12th Grande Ecole of Management in France (Le Figaro 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalization with more than 1 500 work-study students
- + 180 international destinations
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international students
“MBS believes deeply that our differences are the future resources of successful and responsible organisations. Among the world’s leading schools, MBS wants to embody the power of inclusion of all diversities. MBS acts every day to educate students and prepare them to participate in changing the future, with full awareness of the impact of their decisions on the world.”
- Openness and diversity
- Global responsibility and performance