International Full-time MBA
POLIMI Graduate School of Management
EUR 39,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* with company sponsorship of €5,000 available for all candidates
- Start date: October
- Format: Full-time
- Duration: 12 months
- Tuition fee: €39,000 with company sponsorship of €5,000 available for all candidates
- Language: English
- Location: POLIMI Graduate School of Management (Milan, Italy)
- Company partners: BCG, Carrefour, Danieli, Electrolux, Everli, IBM, Luxottica, Oracle, OTB, PwC, Sia, Talent Garden, Vodafone
The International Full-Time MBA is a fast-track 12-month program entirely taught in English and is designed to train the managers of the future with the mindset and technical skills, to be able to motivate themselves and people in a more meaningful way.
The focus is on new and emerging technologies in management as well as innovative methods of leadership and soft skills; the purpose-led MBA at POLIMI Graduate School of Management is based on specific core pillars such as the analytical approach to problem solving, innovation and futuristic technology, a balance between hard and soft skills, a human-centric approach and close collaboration with global companies.
Candidates can customise their learning path by choosing a specialisation from four possible streams -
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Startup Development
- Digital Transformation & Big Data
- Luxury & Design Management
- Global & Sustainable Management
The program also offers a number of international opportunities like the Silicon Valley Experience, study tours in China & Mexico and short & long exchanges with our worldwide university partners.
MIP and its collaborators award financial assistance to International Full-Time MBA candidates, ranging from merit-based tuition fee contributions to company sponsorships.
Scholarships and Funding
Company Sponsorships of €5,000 are available to all candidates, funded by MBA Partner Companies.
Different types of tuition contributions are available and cover up to 50% of the fee.