Full-Time (Day) MBA
10 - 12 months
USD 922 / per credit **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* Applicants may still apply after the priority deadline and will be admitted on a rolling basis prior to the start of the term
** Facilities/Tech Fees: 1-8 Hours – $17.00/hour; 9-99 Hours – $150/semester
Invest one year and launch your career
Mercer’s Full-Time (Day) MBA program transforms students into leaders and professionals. Professional development is integrated into the program to form the leadership and networking skills essential for success. No work experience is required for admission, making the program ideal for new graduates or those returning to school who seek a career in business. Small class sizes allow collaboration with peers and professors, and a challenging curriculum cultivates career preparation.
- Complete the daytime program in as little as 10-12 months, or pursue the degree at the desired pace
- Benefit from a personalized approach to professional development that provides resources and support throughout the program
- Get started right away, with no work experience required
- Learn in the global business hub of Atlanta, home to some of the nation’s largest employers and Fortune 500 companies
- Enjoy the flexibility of taking some elective courses online or in the evening
- Take advantage of on-campus housing
Earn a Mercer MBA in as little as one year
Mercer's Full-Time MBA program.
Our Full-Time (Day) Master of Business Administration (MBA) transforms students into business leaders prepared to guide corporations through continuously advancing technologies and markets. Offered on our Atlanta campus, Mercer’s Full-Time MBA is a launch pad for the city’s global business opportunities. Accelerate your journey into the business world with a Mercer MBA and earn the credentials that will put you in demand.
Why a Mercer MBA?
Mercer University’s Stetson-Hatcher School of Business is accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), putting Mercer in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. We are recognized among the “Best Business Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review.
Students enjoy small classes with personalized attention from distinguished, experienced faculty as well as personal service from our dedicated advising and career experts.
Get the most from your MBA degree.
You’ll get big university resources and the personalized attention you deserve in our small classroom settings. It’s what we call the Mercer experience.
At Mercer, we build business leaders by providing a comprehensive learning experience with academic and career support, a curriculum that's relevant in today's business climate, and collaboration with peers within the Mercer business community. With this approach, our students are set up for success right from the start and transform into graduates who are ready to take on the world–and maybe even change a few things along the way.
- Accelerate your MBA. Complete your degree in as little as 10-12 months by attending full-time during the day, four days per week.
- Exceptional faculty. Learn from highly credentialed and accessible faculty that genuinely care about the success of each student.
- Options to start. Choose to begin classes in January or August.
- No business degree necessary. Start your application with any accredited bachelor’s degree; no major in business is needed.
- No work experience required. Apply with no prior knowledge or related business experience needed.
- Mercer's business network. Gain more value from your education with faculty mentorships, guest speakers, special events, networking opportunities, and career management services.
- Veteran benefits. Get professional staff assistance to access available benefits for military-connected students and their families.
- Greater value. Named among the “Best Value Schools” in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Reach a higher potential. Earning a Mercer degree is a recognition of achieving academic excellence and advanced career capabilities.
- Atlanta business market. Learning on Mercer’s Atlanta campus provides students easy access to one of the world’s most versatile global business hubs.
- Continuous support. Students enjoy a personalized, supportive environment from orientation to graduation.
Grab your favorite cup of coffee or tea and join Mercer University’s School of Business online to chat about our MBA programs. This is a great opportunity to get to know our admissions team, program faculty, or current students in a casual, conversational setting. Ask any questions you may have and learn what it means to be a business student at Mercer. These sessions occur every second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m.