With over 100,000 students from more than 153 countries, IU International University of Applied Sciences is Germany’s largest university. They offer state-accredited, top-quality Bachelor, Master and MBA degree programmes taught in English – with a whole new approach.
IU’s programmes are designed with the busy professional in mind: they provide a new level of flexibility so you can balance studies and work, life, or family. Rated 5 stars on QS, their online degree programmes make it possible for you to earn a German degree from anywhere in the world, full-time or part-time. With their fully integrated digital platform and innovative learning tools which incorporate AI technology such as ChatGPT and Syntea, you can tailor your learning journey to your own needs and schedule. That’s why 96% of their students recommend studying at IU.
For those who want to study and live in Germany, IU also offers blended on-campus programmes at their campuses in Berlin and Bad Honnef. You can benefit from a more structured schedule, while still enjoying some flexibility thanks to the mix of in-person tutorials and online self-study. That way you can immerse yourself in a foreign country, build your social and professional network, and explore work-study options. At the end of your studies, you will also be eligible for an 18-month post-study visa to start your career in Germany.
What IU does differently
IU International University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor's, Master's, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. IU has established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on-site but also offers programmes 100% online for distance learning. Eligible students can combine both online and on-campus studies and switch between the two. In this way, students are to develop on a personal and professional level and help advance their careers through future-oriented, flexible studies.
- Affordable: Enjoy discounts on online and on-campus tuition fees
- Flexible: Start online right away with no fixed semester intakes or study on-campus
- Explore work-study options in Germany: up to 20 hours per week while studying
- Career-oriented: IU provides specialized degree programs in high-demand fields.
- Courses: combine theory and practical application through real-life case studies
- Kickstart your career in Germany: after graduation with an 18-month post-study visa, for on-campus students
- All programmes are accredited: according to German and EU standards in education
- IU degrees are internationally recognised and can be converted to overseas equivalents for work or further studies
- Recognised by WES Canada & US and member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Succeed globally with IU
With IU, you can open doors to career opportunities all around the world. Their state-accredited programmes will equip you with industry-relevant knowledge and in-demand skills so you can stand out in the global job market. Studying at IU also gives you access to their exclusive online career services and events and connects you to their global network of academic partners so you can study in the US, Canada, or Australia.
IU: Geared to the demands of the global market
Studying at IU makes careers in a global environment possible and we welcome students from all over the world. IU will prepare you for your international career with internationally relevant educational content and pay close attention to providing you with an international perspective for both general management modules and subject-specific content. IU imparts their international mindset in all and does to prepare the next generation of professionals for global business.
94% of IU's graduates find a job within the first three months of graduating and, after two years, an average of 80% have management responsibilities. These excellent results are based on the fact that, in addition to teaching professional expertise, sine they focus on training social and intercultural competence.
IU is proud of its graduates and the impressive careers they have built.
- Accredited and recognized worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees: Get a scholarship of up to 67%
- Flexible payment options: Stress-free and easy!
What drives IU, is what drives you: IU designs its programmes to be as flexible and innovative as possible— without sacrificing quality. They deliver specialist expertise and innovative learning materials as well as focusing on excellent student services and professional advice. IU's programmes deliver subject-specific knowledge and soft skills with a future-oriented approach and digital tools to prepare graduates for the international business world.