MBA in Finance & Investments
IPAG Business School
Earliest start date
The MBA in Finance and Investments trains professionals prepared for the increasingly demanding world of global finance. Mastering advanced quantitative methods of wealth and investment management, from artificial intelligence to risk management applied to global financial markets and the sustainability challenge for corporate finance. IPAG's MBA in Finance and Investments is one of the few business school programs to offer specific attention to Wealth and Health Management. Students thus have access to a wide range of professional opportunities, ranging from risk and wealth manager, financial manager to corporate financial strategist.
This Finance and investments specialization provides a solid foundation in corporate and market finance in the increasingly complex context of a globalized economy. It integrates the contribution made by AI to market risk management and the challenges of sustainable development for the company. Particular emphasis is placed on ESG criteria, detecting greenwashing, and, more generally, regulation in the field of "green" investment.
IPAG's specialized MBA is an international degree in Business Administration (Master of Business Administration). It is intended for 3-year or 4-year degree holders.
Along with students of all nationalities, you learn to manage teams and pilot projects ethically in a business environment increasingly impacted by digital and new technologies.
6 specializations are offered:
- International Business Development
- Finance & Investments
- Project Management & Organisational Innovation
- Digital Strategy Design & Transformation
- Management of Sustainability Transformation
- Entrepreneurship & Family Business
At the end of the course, students obtain a 5-year degree and are eligible for the "Manager of Organisations" Level 7 RNCP title issued by ECEMA Association by Order of July 7, 2017, registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) under the RNCP code 15053.
- A wide choice of specializations: 6 in all;
- CSR at the heart of each program’s academic project;
- The emphasis put on case studies and real-world scenarios: business games, internships in France or abroad, meetings with professionals, Weekend Challenge;
- Support for students: career planning, personal branding and job search workshops and leadership development seminars;
- Core courses in the Blended Learning format.
MBA 5-year degree level RNCP certified