MBA International Human Resource Management, Coventry University, UK
INTI International University & Colleges, Malaysia
Batu Pahat, Malaysia
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
USD 12,350 / per year
Earliest start date
Why Coventry MBA? AWARDS, RANKING & ACCOLADES
- Modern University of the Year - The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014
- Among the world’s top 4% institutions - QS World University Rankings
- Ranked 27th in the UK - The Guardian University Guide 2015 - ahead of nine Russell Group Institutions
- Ranked 45th in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014
Program Overview: The MBA in International Human Resource Management has been designed to provides graduates with expertise in the broader business management topics of strategy, marketing, leadership and finance, alongside relevant HRM modules that explore topics including international human resource management, training & development, employee engagement, organisation development and talent management in an international context. You will have the opportunity to work with industry experts to design personal industry relevant training solutions, design job descriptions, construct employee surveys and develop consultancy proposals and presentations delivered to live clients.
We emphasize on the application of knowledge through teamwork, case studies, simulations and real-life projects.
Identical award from Coventry University in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Students will access to academic contents and teaching materials similar MBA students in the UK.
- Coursework will be moderated by faculty members from Coventry University in the UK.
Focus on developing and strengthening employability skills
- Dedicated modules to focus on building skills beyond academic knowledge
- Be exposed to professional workshop series by industry practitioners for real experience sharing
- Opportunity to engage with various organizations via employer projects where students will get to work hand in hand with employers on real business issues.
- Guaranteed internships placement for eligible students*
Flexible program structure
- 100% coursework
- Options to do dissertations, internship or consulting project