MBA in Strategic Data-Driven Management International Business School - Budapest
Our unique MBA in Strategic Data-Driven Management program is a transformational experience that aims to develop essential professional and soft skills to nurture leaders of the 21st century.
The MBA in Strategic Data-Driven Management program (ranked no. 2 in Eastern Europe!*), explores and develops all areas of corporate management, with a strong emphasis on the most in-demand skills in business: analytical skills, data management, business intelligence, and a wide array of soft skills. The IBS MBA experience is a one-year full-time program, designed for professionals with 3 to 5 years of work experience.
*Eduniversal Master Ranking
How to apply?
- Go to the IBS Application page and click on the ‘Become an Applicant’ button. You will see your login immediately and it will be sent to your email too. Save your login as you will need to sign in from time to time.
- Choose your program and intake (you can apply only to one program).
- Fill in the form and upload the required documents.
- Pay special attention to the ‘Checklist tasks’, you need to do all of them in order to be admitted.
- Submit your application.
- You will need to pay EUR 100 application fee (non-refundable). Please note that your application becomes valid only after your application fee payment.
Key areas of studies
Our program first focuses on ‘core skills,’ i.e. the necessary competencies to communicate and collaborate with other stakeholders, to acquire solid organizational, project management, and up-to-date financial and analytical skills. The second part of the program focuses on ‘functional skills,’ i.e. advanced skills for managing roles in corporate organizations, including data management and business intelligence, customer relationship management and strategic decision-making skills. The program concludes with a capstone project assessing your newly acquired business acumen and business intelligence skills.